Sign in to follow this  
L.T

Wikipedia Vandalism

The conflict between the 2 upcoming games ArmA 2 and Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising is going a little over the top, this maybe inappropriate to post on these forums but it really has to stop. If people have dislikes about either game please keep it to yourself. I don't want to be biased, but judging by the history of both wiki logs, I have strong beliefs that it's the ArmA community that is participating in these actions. However, I am not accusing all of the community for those who participated please stop, for those who haven't participated thank you for your cooperation.

Did you also make a thread about the vandalism of the ArmA 2 page on the OFP:DR forums?

I am planning to do so as most agree that it is getting out of hand.

P.S Also Plaintiff are you part of the Cold War Rearmed mod team? If you are I would like to say the team did a very good job so far and I can't wait to see it out.

Edited by L.T

This is the Internet where idiots roam freely. Much like the real world :p

Best thing you can do it just clean up the Wikipedia pages if you can, and report the idiots to Wikipedia.

There has been so much vandalism of the OFP2 wiki page. I go look at the arma2's page history and it gets way way less vandalism in comparison to the OFP2 page.

So yeah OFP2 page is getting hit hard by vandalism recently, but its always fixed within a few minutes.

If this needed to be posted at all it should have been done in the Codemasters game thread.

As this is a mature community I would hope and believe that nobody from these forums would be taking any part in wiki vandalism, only a moron would waste time vandalising a wiki page.