Sign in to follow this  
luki

Sap Everon 2.0

Everon 2.0

sat.jpg

Here is my latest and last Everon Version for ArmA. Have fun

arma_2009-03-24_15-17-03-04.jpg ev5.jpg arma_2009-03-24_15-07-52-64.jpg eve1.jpg

Download @ sap.armaholic.eu

mirriors :

-armaholic.com

-armedassault.info

Additional Infos:

Map: 12,8 X 12,8 km

Sat/Mask 12800x12800 pixel

CellSize: 12,5m

classname: eden

Credits:

"Bohemia Interactive" For theyr great modable Games!

"Q" for his nice suggestions and support in the dev process

"the f" for resources

"Opteryx" thx for your help with the wheat rvmats

Addition Thanks for Bug reporting and other stuff goes to:

modEmMaik,Serclaes,TeRpEnTiN,Redfox,Buliwyf,Old Bear,KaKu,Mondkalb,yannick06,SNKMAN.

Installation:

Use a modfolder for all custom addons. If you do not know how to make and use mod folder have a look at armaholic FAQ.

Included files:

sap_everon.pbo

sap_objects.pbo

sap_plants.pbo

Version:

v2.0

- complete rebuild

v1.0

- changed the TAG to SAP to prevent any problems with the ACE mod and theyr TAG.

- changed some config stuff and addeth the bikey Files.

Edited by Atsche

Go download NOW and play. :D

Exceptional work that is from Acè!

It is amazing what feel and atmosphere the islands creates - after having played on OFP

Everon for a million times I would never have thought I could enjoy Everon again.

Yet this version of Acè contains some many nice visual and even audible details and

changes, that you have a complete different and hugely enjoyable experience!

The different sort of clutter and its quality is just stunning. All time fav. :D

Playing the OAC campaigns on Everon along with the great CWR infantry units is the

best SP experience by far in ArmA for me.

PS: There will be a new replacement config out today to enjoy the amazing clutter on any island. :bounce3:

Edited by kju

That is definatly a Everon that is worth to be called "made for ArmA" ! ;)

Indeed. Looks like it has an OFP touch.

About the wheat field, looks strange. Could it be improved if there is a future version?

@bravo im always open for critic and suggestions, but think i wont improove this version anymore, it was more some experimental work.

@Ice is there a way you can upload these photos maby for a future project, i never looked at the real everon.

@claw eve is my favorite island i think cwr will do a very good job also with these islands

Exceptional work Ace! The clutter on Everon looks amazing. It looks a bit like screen shots of ARMA 2 with the ferns and flowers in the forests.

Thank you very much for this.

Outstanding job :)

You know when you've played OFP too much when you can look at those screenshots and know instantly where they are :)

Wow I was just messing around on the island and got that OFP feel again. :)

This would make an excellent Warfare. In fact, I may end up getting back into Arma full time again and do it myself. :)

This is amazing. You have really brought Everon alive again. Everon was also my favorite island for OFP and now it is back, in super high quality. I already started to port some maps. I hope there will be many old legendary maps for this island very soon. Estonishing work. I appriciate it.

Wow I was just messing around on the island and got that OFP feel again. :)

This would make an excellent Warfare. In fact, I may end up getting back into Arma full time again and do it myself. :)

same er it brings back the good old days thank you Sgt Ace for this you have made this old man happy :D id like to see evo on this map aswell me thinks it be sweet ;) ps you will have to port this to Arma 2 when its out sgt

Edited by blazer01

Very nice! Thematically tight. Excellent attention to detail. Nothing sticks out as being out of place. Too pleasant a place to fight a war :)

Greate job Acè.

I just love to get back to my home island.

See ya around.

Ausome!

definite upgrade for me.

Question for you Ace, was wondering if you would take up making, or coming up with the Nogova island, like in OFP?

I dont recall seeing that island anywhere for arma, unless im not looking in the right places, anyone know if there is a Nogova island for Arma?