Sign in to follow this  
Misfit Leader

ArmA II release date discussion thread

So whats the Release date for ARMA 2 in Canada?

In a hurry can't read the entire thing

So since EU is getting theres in Jun i guess that US is not getting it till end of the year?

Still no news on the united states releases!

Urrggghh

Still no news on the united states releases!

Urrggghh

Ya if the EU people are getting theres in Jun the US will not get theres till lol maybe at the end of the year or so time in 2010:butbut:

Hi all

Rare to see a developer able to release the game earlier.

Kind Regards walker

IGN says Sept. 30th this year fo US release but I saw another site say June 23rd for NA release so....

Ya if the EU people are getting theres in Jun the US will not get theres till lol maybe at the end of the year or so time in 2010:butbut:

Ok now you're just scaring me.

I'm starting to get the feeling that I'll need to buy it through digital download from UK sites. It's possible right?

IGN says Sept. 30th this year fo US release but I saw another site say June 23rd for NA release so....

Funny because the pre-order for Operation FlashPoint: Dragon Rising @ Amazon is Sep.30th:confused:

They must've ment that not ArmA 2.

Who does it serve to have so many different release dates??? Players? - surely not. BIS? - Maybe. Publishers? - yea maybe the first one who releases it.

Like if German version comes out month before other versions. Then people outside Germany just import/download etc. the game. I can understand that every publisher want's to be first, but why dont the other publishers change the date to same as the first one. From players point of view all this sucks... Community is divided from the start. :(

To those who ordered ArmA2 from amazon.de: did you have to "upload" euros onto your card, or other currencies are "transformed" into euro? I've got an American Express card...justin case that makes a difference.

To those who ordered ArmA2 from amazon.de: did you have to "upload" euros onto your card, or other currencies are "transformed" into euro? I've got an American Express card...justin case that makes a difference.

Currency is automatically converted using current exchange rates.

The bank will handle the conversion for you. I think you pay a tiny bit extra for the conversion but it's not much. Just check the exchange rate before you order.

Awesome, good to know, thanks!

Btw, the new release date has been posted. ;)

Also the price has gone from £29.99 down to £24.99 on Game UK website which is more like it :P

This game may be the only one I buy this year!!!

Why isn't this announced in the news-section?

Has there been any effort to contact the spesific publishers/distubritors to

find out where and when ArmA II will be released in their area? :dontgetit:

i havent had a reply yet but when i do i will post it on here.

just got this reply:

Dear Customer

Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk regarding your order for "ArmA 2 (PC DVD".

I have checked your order and can see that this item is on pre-order and will not be released until June 19, 2009.

We will receive this item from our suppliers in time for the release date.

We now expect to dispatch your order by the date listed in Your Account:

June 25, 2009

Once your order is dispatched from our Fulfilment Centre you'll receive an e-mail confirming the date, contents and method of delivery.

Edited by BEEJ24
amazon reply

Lol... That's a bit funny. The tech support probably looked up on their website and gave you the answer.