Sign in to follow this  
Vipersheart

-> h&k smgs released by the lost brothers mod

Hi guys!

Today we released the first Heckler&Koch weapons package in a series of four packages. The first one includes the

-> HK MP5K

-> HK MP5N

-> HK UMP

The other weapons will be released in packs, too: H&K Sniper Rifles, H&K Assault Rifles and H&K Bonus. One pack each week - means three more weeks. Expect updates for the weapons!!

HEAD OVER TO OUR SITE AND DOWNLOAD IT!!!

lostbrothers.ofpmatch.com

And here are some screenshots..

w_mp5n.jpgw_mp5k.jpgw_ump.jpg

And some ingame shots..

umpfinal3.jpgumpfinal4.jpg

And some production shots..

umpfinal1.jpgumpfinal2.jpg

Now please give us feedback!!

Its about the Famas actually, when i hit a french soldier it lags a little , any ideas?

Jezuz! Thats really nice =) Expect the UMP got the bug , but u already know it ^_^.

Nice work!

Only got a few comments:

The magazines has the gun's picture in the gear section.

The guns sound like heavy AA artillery. Mp5's has a much lighter metallic popping sound.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ Mar. 06 2002,04:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice work!

Only got a few comments:

The magazines has the gun's picture in the gear section.

The guns sound like heavy AA artillery. Mp5's has a much lighter metallic popping sound.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah. Have to agree. If the UMP-sound is final, then I sure am looking forward to the G3 biggrin.gif

These look good, can't wait to try them.

One question though, how? I thought the official modelling tools hadn't been released yet, and current attempts at making tools by others only allowed modification of existing models.

These guns rock .... I like the sound be they realistic or not. Just made a 12 v 12 fight in the mision editor and it sounded terrific! I love these guns and im looking forward to the other two packs smile.gif will you be releasing other wpns then the H&K's? just curious. Keep up the great work

GREAT WORK!

Some "Constructive" critics;

- The Mp5 has too much recoil.

- The Mp5ksd and the UMP havn't recoil at all.

Don't let you fool, the sound is great smile.gif

The next baby i am expecting badly is the SAW

Pleeeeeeeease!!!! wink.gif

I have been waitin' for this for a long time! biggrin.gif And finally we have a mp5 without a sliencer. Haven't tested the weapons yet but i'll go and test them now. biggrin.gif

Thanx for the feedback!

The update of the H&K SMGs is gonna be released very soon. The sounds for the weapon are now more accurate and the recoil is more realistic.

Regarding the G3 rifle: It has a nice heavy sound, too biggrin.gif

But you guys will see next week wink.gif

In the moment we have the following release list:

-> HK SMGs                  (released)

-> HK SMGs UPDATE       (to be released in two days)

-> HK Assault Rifles        (next week)

-> HK Sniper Rifles         (following week)

-> HK Bonus Pack          (following following week)

Expect some nice extras and weapons for the Bonus Pack.

Finally - not part of the weapons series -we will release the HK soldiers containing special camoflage soldiers equipted with these weapons.

However, this is not the real main project of the Lost Brothers TEAM!! We're still focusing on our middle east modification. This packs are only released to make waiting easier for you guys biggrin.gif

I noticed someone talking about the sounds for the gun , sounds like arty . Well I was thinking Rogue spear seems to have some nice sounds for thier weapons . What Im wondering is , if someone really knows . Is there something wrong with using thier sounds for your gun ? Its not like they will have it or that you are selling it . Just wondering if thats considered bad form . I dont think it is , because that game is sooo far from ofp .

Using sounds from other games?? Officially I can't do that!

The sounds of commercial games are the intelectual property of their creators.. taking the sounds out of an commercial game would deffenitly hurt their liscence agreement.. biggrin.gif

Actually, copyright laws to prohibit you to use "samples" of other ppl's work. For example, you can quote a piece of literature of take a small snippet of music. So, if we are looking at a game like Rouge Spear as whole, then the sound of the Mp5 is only a very small part, right?! smile.gif

There is problem in soldier with g3-tgs.the game do not any further anyone help

it happen only when i run ofp game of the year edition not cold war crisis

in cold war crisis it runs like a charm

Edited by anuj

WOW that is an old thread you just dug up!!

Might be able to help you if you gave a more detailed explanation of the problem does it show any code?

STGN

No code just game does not go any further when i play game of the year editio. i have fast computet wih very basic graphic card i.e intel i ahve 2.3 ghz core duo processor igb ram

Edited by anuj

Sounds like its dependent on something in CWC that is not in resistance so the addon is simply incompatible with later versions of OFP.

STGN

what is the cwc.how can i make it compatible with resistance

CWC = Cold War Crisis

Don't know specifically what makes it incompatible so I can't tell you how to fix it.

STGN