Sign in to follow this  
Akira

Putin behind bombings?

Back in WW2 the russinas did something similar to this, they shelled a Russian village near the border with Finland, blamed the shelling on Finland and then declared war on Finland smile.gif

Yeah I remember that....ummm....or remember reading that rather .

Germans did it in WW2. Tom Clancy wrote the Russians would do it (Red Storm Rising).

Interesting how some similarities between that and the WTC can be seen....

Y'know, after all those Chechens have been found with the Taliban in Afghanistan, I would have thought people would stop with the "The Russians did it to themselves so they could have a litte war" theories...I mean, how different is that from the people who said the Jews blew up the WTC?

Cold war's over folks, There's still some political differences but I think we're all pretty much on the same side now

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Mar. 05 2002,15:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why do you want to believe CNN?<span id='postcolor'>

what is it with all of you UKers and not believing ANYTHING on CNN? sure its all biased, seeing as how its through the media, but still what the hell is up with the euros/uk people hating on CNN?

i think i remember this guy. He was accused of false acounting a few yrs back. of course, the accounting charge was nothing but political persecution on him, since his company is the only one that has guts to criticize Kremlin.

But i think this guy is going too much on this one. probably he's trying to get back.

CNN is just like the BBC.. if you dont belive CNNyou shoudlent belive the BBC.. and if you dont believe either.. just where in the fuck are ya gonna get yer info? the Taleban times? the al-queda post?

"CNN is just like the BBC.. if you dont belive CNNyou shoudlent belive the BBC.. and if you dont believe either.. just where in the fuck are ya gonna get yer info? the Taleban times? the al-queda post?"

From most news medias that come from countries not belonging to either one of the sides?

From most news medias that come from countries not belonging to either one of the sides?

thats more easy said than done.. because just like the US or GB almost every country leans towards one side of the other and "reports" thier news with the according skew.. a truely non-biased source is a very rare thing.. I for on have nothing against CNN or the BBC.. but ONLY if you totally ignore their assumptions and notations and just look at RAW facts.. I.E. "4 people died in suicide attack" not" in a tragic turn of events.. etc etc bla bla 12 page lecture on something or other" I just try and get the NEWS.. not the STORY.. they are 2 very different things.. the NEWS is what happend the STORY is THEIR *opinion* of the events that happened.. I dont need my opinion given to me.. just the facts please..

Interesting....

The same people who say that someone OTHER than the Taliban or Al-Queda were behind the WTC, choose not to believe this.

If its Russia its "Naw they wouldn't do that." The US on the other hand..."I don't think it was Al Queda or Taliban. Might even be the US." Granted I only posted it cause I like a good conspiracy theory like Longinus, but the response is......"telling."

And as for CNN. It may be the Clinton News Network but if you think ANY source of news is non-biased you are naive (coming from one who studied media). Some are more subtle than others but they ALL have their slant. Even "non-biased" sources (whatever THOSE might be) are trying to influence your opinion. The news is in the details....not the writing and the story like Wobble said.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ Mar. 06 2002,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The same people who say that someone OTHER than the Taliban or Al-Queda were behind the WTC, choose not to believe this.<span id='postcolor'>

WTF are you talking about?

has anyone here said anyone but the Taliban/Al-Quaeda were behind the WTC?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Mar. 06 2002,17:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ Mar. 06 2002,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The same people who say that someone OTHER than the Taliban or Al-Queda were behind the WTC, choose not to believe this.<span id='postcolor'>

WTF are you talking about?

has anyone here said anyone but the Taliban/Al-Quaeda were behind the WTC?<span id='postcolor'>

Ummm...actually yes.

You would have had to check a lot of posts and been on for awhile....

Some say the US actually staged the WTC attacks and some suggest it was Isreal to draw the US into a Middle East conflict. Some say Iraq and some say little green men from Mars.

Right...ok, I thought you were referring to the replies this thread. My point was that suggesting the Russians bombed those appartment buildings is as ridiculous as suggesting the US or Israel were behind the WTC.

I choose not to believe Russia was behind the bombings there, and I choose not to believe the US or Israel destroyed the WTC, so please avoid making generalizations stating that because I believe one side didn't bomb themselves I believe the orther did...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Mar. 06 2002,18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Right...ok, I thought you were referring to the replies this thread. My point was that suggesting the Russians bombed those appartment buildings is as ridiculous as suggesting the US or Israel were behind the WTC.

I choose not to believe Russia was behind the bombings there, and I choose not to believe the US or Israel destroyed the WTC, so please avoid making generalizations stating that because I believe one side didn't bomb themselves I believe the orther did...<span id='postcolor'>

What generalizations??

If you read my posts you'll see I didn't say I thought Russia did or not...merely opened an idea up for discussion. I especially opened it up because I wanted reactions based on MY experience of people and their conspiracy theories. As expected my thoughts were proven when it was declared Russia had nothing to do with the apartment buildings by the SAME people that say the US could have bombed the WTC.

So feel free to believe what you wish, because the posts and my comments had no bearing to you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ Mar. 06 2002,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The same people who say that someone OTHER than the Taliban or Al-Queda were behind the WTC, choose not to believe this.<span id='postcolor'>

That generalization. Anyways I thought it might be implying something the way it was worded. No offence taken or intended

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Mar. 06 2002,20:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ Mar. 06 2002,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The same people who say that someone OTHER than the Taliban or Al-Queda were behind the WTC, choose not to believe this.<span id='postcolor'>

That generalization. Anyways I thought it might be implying something the way it was worded. No offence  taken or intended<span id='postcolor'>

Ah ok I see now where the confusion was....sorry yeah that was badly worded....wasn't trying to say people who don't believe Russia did it don't beleive the Taliban or whatever did it....or something like that....ummm...I know what you meant biggrin.gif

Sorry was refering to people that had specifically brought up those points...not just anybody biggrin.gif

Who benefitted from these bombings?

The Chechens? No: as a result they got their entire country destroyed?

Putin? Yes: he got elected.

everything is possible....to kill own citizens to justify a war is nothing new.

but, to do that to the wtc and put 50000+ people at risk???...the same with pentagon?

no way.

as with russia, i also thought of the idea....but i doubt that it was done by russians....there was a incident chechens took a hospital as a hostage...so i am sure a separate group of people (checnyans) may well have done it.

as for wtc.....did al-queda do it?..someone did, but it was kinda fitting that al-queda who happily has a base in a place that is of intrest for oil companies and such...

possibly the blame had to be put on someone, and to put it on usa's enemy number one and when he is also living in afganistan seemed as a perfect choice, but how true?

not saying al-queda didnt do it.....just thoughts, theories....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (hneel @ Mar. 08 2002,21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who benefitted from these bombings?

The Chechens? No: as a result they got their entire country destroyed?

Putin? Yes: he got elected.<span id='postcolor'>

Lol Good logic there, so I'm guessing the Afghans are really living it up right now, "benefitting" from the WTC? Religious Extreemists don't act logically, remember they just want to kill to get to heaven and have their 20-some virgins