Placebo

The all new: Ask a moderator about the forum & rules

27 minutes ago, teabagginpeople said:

Seen some very questionable topic pop up in general tank. Totally outside of Arma or gaming in general and illegal .  Might be a lock down.

The spam threads were removed earlier :f:

• Like 1

On 5/19/2017 at 10:56 AM, R0adki11 said:

Not sure, likely due to global/section forum permissions. I will alert the community manager. 

Indeed there was an issue with the permissions.

@Tankbuster thank you for reporting this.

Issue is now resolved.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BohemiaBeck said:

Indeed there was an issue with the permissions.

@Tankbuster thank you for reporting this.

Issue is now resolved.

Yes, confirmed resolved. Thanks guys. :)

• Like 1

Why there is no VBS 1/2/3 talk on this forum? Do i get banned if i talk about? I have read somewhere it's about completly different developer teams. So no VBS talk on this forum? 

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Joe said:

Why there is no VBS 1/2/3 talk on this forum? Do i get banned if i talk about? I have read somewhere it's about completly different developer teams. So no VBS talk on this forum? 

This is the Bohemia Interactive Studio forum. VBS is a Game by Bohemia Interactive Simulations.
You can talk all you want about the game of any other company in this Forum. But make sure to find the right place for it. I guess offtopic fits best?

Mind that I'm not a Moderator.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Joe said:

It's made by a different company so this is not the correct place for that. You won't be banned but will be directed to the only thread about it, "the one and only VBS thread" or something like that in the offtopic category.  

Edit. Here 

• Like 2

alright, thanks for the answers you two!

Edit: To open eyes should not be that hard job.. But ARMA have so much to offer so you can not see every thing _-_

Just found this.. anyway thanks for the answers!

Howdy folks!

I guess, this is the right place for me to ask this question; I registered not too long ago, and made my first post today, though it doesn't show up and it's marked as hidden. It also doesn't appear in my profile when I look at my activity. So I was wondering why? I made a second post in a different thread and that one appeared right away, and isn't set as hidden. So, yea, just wondering why my 1st post doesn't show up. I read about newcomers posts being "auto-moderated", but i'm not sure if that's  why my post doesn't show up or not.

Here's a link to the thread where I made my 1st post:

New users are moderated for a brief period and certain threads require approval each time. Your post has been approved. 

Also, we have this channel for showcasing screenshots.

Edited by FallujahMedic -FM-

Ah, okay. I can see my post now, indeed. Thanks for explaining, and thanks for suggesting the Photography/ Screenshots channel,I'll take a look at it,  ;)

One of my recent posts is hidden for some reason, and in a thread I created too. Seems a bit strange. Is there some kind of auto-moderation going on?

Yep, just happened to me too over in the Ravage thread. :headscratch:

Same problem here, I couldn't post in my AAF thread, but had no problem starting it one hour earlier.

... and I am by no means a “new user”. :wink_o:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

We have noticed this as well and have escalated it up the chain. Thanks for reporting it! 

Looks like that issue is resolved. Newest post is showing up. Thank you. :thumbsup:

Spotted this while being logged in to like some posts:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

What is that about? Are you really wanting to piss off any remaining real people? o_O

10 hours ago, mr burns said:

What is that about? Are you really wanting to piss off any remaining real people? o_O

We have a new word filter system, which is to try and help and prevent spam. It is however in early days of deployment as we tweak what words are used etc. 

9 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

We have a new word filter system, which is to try and help and prevent spam. It is however in early days of deployment as we tweak what words are used etc. 

Would´nt wanna be in the position of the guy fleshing that out. Thanks for the insight!

1 hour ago, Black_Ice931 said:

Hi guys, need to delete a post. Can someone help me?

Thank you.

Which post?

I triple-checked my inbox and there's nothing there.

more importantly, when it's gonna be lifted? I feel like i'm chinese and the government is into me.

1 hour ago, HellhoundF said:

more importantly, when it's gonna be lifted?

Not soon if you keep on the same behavior in the warlords thread.

I just had to hide your last post just like your second last post and your third last post.

Might be that the warning is only delivered via E-Mail, we are currently working on enabling a better system such that users cannot overlook warnings anymore.

Hi all!

A mistep of the rules by me seem to have killed my thread- and my problem is left unsolved. Do we have a cool down time for how long before I can post the question again? If so- how long?

Also, how is the staff list organized? I was looking for mods that are active and the first one hasn't been on for almost a month, most for a year or more. Did I miss some sort of 'sort-by' tool?

Sorry for making such a bad impression being only a few months into the community 😟