Placebo

The all new: Ask a moderator about the forum & rules

What do I get for being a member for ten years?

A cookie :cheese: and a hug :icon_hug:

A cookie :cheese: and a hug :icon_hug:

That's more than I deserve! :)

That's more than I deserve! :)

A welcome to the club. :party: :beeeers: Maybe we should start issuing challenge coins. ;)

And probably a professional deformation where you can look out the window at people driving and walking along the streets and you marvel at their AI. :p

Is it possible that you might get the YouTube embedding altered to allow switching to fullscreen while remaining on the current page? This is one of the few (possibly the only) site I regularly visit that doesn't permit this and it's a nuisance having no option other than to click the YT icon to open the video in a new tab. I can't think of any good reason not to permit this (?) and AFAIK it simply requires the addition of the following within the <object/embed> definition;

<object>
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">
</object>

[i]and[/i] 

<embed... allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

Is it possible that you might get the YouTube embedding altered to allow switching to fullscreen while remaining on the current page? This is one of the few (possibly the only) site I regularly visit that doesn't permit this and it's a nuisance having no option other than to click the YT icon to open the video in a new tab. I can't think of any good reason not to permit this (?) and AFAIK it simply requires the addition of the following within the <object/embed> definition;

<object>
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">
</object>

[i]and[/i] 

<embed... allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

It's even simpler than that. The forums are using the iframe method to embed vids, iframe just needs the "allowfullscreen" attribute.

did rule #19 got changed somehow? if not why isn't this closed? I mean i thought using ripped 3d content, no matter where that was from, is against BIF rules? Can someone clarify? Same goes for the steam page

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?193406-Task-Force-2031-unit-modification&p=2965269&viewfull=1#post2965269

I've seen some spambot posts reported that are also still in place so I am guessing that whoever receives the reports is currently enjoying their vacation ... :confused:

• Like 1

Guys,

I've fixed some of the problems in the GVS script suite for my own use. The author hasn't responded to PM's on here or on some video community (I forget which, might have been twitch) and when we were on the old forum software, he hadn't logged in for months.

So I'm wondering if I can post my fixed version and if so, should I do it in the existing thread or make a new one?

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/142598-generic-vehicle-service

Guys,

I've fixed some of the problems in the GVS script suite for my own use. The author hasn't responded to PM's on here or on some video community (I forget which, might have been twitch) and when we were on the old forum software, he hadn't logged in for months.

So I'm wondering if I can post my fixed version and if so, should I do it in the existing thread or make a new one?

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/142598-generic-vehicle-service

It depends on the license. If the license does not allow derivatives by default with crediting permission must be obtained. No permission means ... no permission.

If no license statement is included the most stringent terms of use are applied by default. This means no use other than the original intended use which in the case of addons is ingame use only and in the case of a script incorporating it into a mission as-is.

This is exactly the reason why including a license is so important. Not to prevent alteration, but to prevent addons from being stuck in their development when an author doesn't want to or can't be around anymore.

http://amar.arma3.fr/#06

http://amar.arma3.fr/#14

It depends on the license. If the license does not allow derivatives by default with crediting permission must be obtained. No permission means ... no permission.

If no license statement is included the most stringent terms of use are applied by default. This means no use other than the original intended use which in the case of addons is ingame use only and in the case of a script incorporating it into a mission as-is.

This is exactly the reason why including a license is so important. Not to prevent alteration, but to prevent addons from being stuck in their development when an author doesn't want to or can't be around anymore.

Http://amar.arma3.fr

There's no licence with the download package.

So that means the community is stuck with a broken script? That seems rather unsatisfactory.

can i report bug here ? after forum renewal program asked to restore password

after restoring password my nick changed, i have reseted posts and ... cannot reach old messages

my account is like new account

can i report bug here ? after forum renewal program asked to restore password

after restoring password my nick changed, i have reseted posts and ... cannot reach old messages

my account is like new account

You still exist:

https://forums.bistudio.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=739439

Maybe you used a different email to register your original account?

i have one and the same email since decade or more than decade 

i was using it before and now, just now i was asked to restore password 

is there any reason my nickname has been changed from PuFu to pufu sometimes today?

is there any reason my nickname has been changed from PuFu to pufu sometimes today?

Noticed mine was butchered yesterday. Maybe alternate caps were disabled for nicknames? I say this because I tried to change it at account.bistudio.com, but the change doesn't show up.

"JdB" no more :(

JdB! PuFu! Stop crying, don't despair! You can revert Your nicks back to their previous form by Yourself! Don't be scared, it's not so hard! All You need to do is visit this little site.

:)

@Vilas:

Send PM to BohemiaBeck, he may be able to fix it.

For those usernames have altered - the fix is:

You should now be able to change your username at https://account.bistudio.com/

Thanks

R0adki11

maybe i should, but it surely doesn't work as intended  ;) The username there has been modified back to PuFu to no effect to these forums. Also, even changing it to pufu01 or anything else for that matter had no effect

maybe i should, but it surely doesn't work as intended  ;) The username there has been modified back to PuFu to no effect to these forums. Also, even changing it to pufu01 or anything else for that matter had no effect

The account system caused some usernames to become all lowercase. This issue is now fixed. If your username has become all lowercase, you can resolve this by:

1. After you log in visit account.bistudio.com
  2. Change your username in the top left corner
  3. Click on save changes in the bottom right corner
  4. Click on logout
  5. Go to forums.bistudio.com and also logout there.

After those steps, and after you login again, your username should now have the proper case that you saved it as.

yeah, login out and in on both seemed to have worked correctly.cheers

The account system caused some usernames to become all lowercase. This issue is now fixed. If your username has become all lowercase, you can resolve this by:

1. After you log in visit account.bistudio.com
  2. Change your username in the top left corner
  3. Click on save changes in the bottom right corner
  4. Click on logout
  5. Go to forums.bistudio.com and also logout there.

After those steps, and after you login again, your username should now have the proper case that you saved it as.

Yes, that seems to have worked. Can't there be a notification put in that page that it takes those steps for the changes to appear? I mean it briefly says something like "Updated" in a small green field, but since the change isn't visible immediately you might get more reports about it "not working" ...

can the "bump" rule be added back to the list. Seen some slow_mowers using it since the switch

• Like 1

can the "bump" rule be added back to the list. Seen some slow_mowers using it since the switch

Added do not "Bump" threads to the rules.

Hi Folks,

Newb here - does this forum support "Tapatalk" ??? It comes up in the Tapatalk list and I can read posts via the app - however - if I try to login it always fails... Is there a trick to logging in ???

Regards,
Scott