Placebo

The all new: Ask a moderator about the forum & rules

Why was the Ukraine thread locked without a comment, and when will it be reopened?

misclick, wrong checkbox ;)

You can't just scare everybody like that, what if someone gets a heart attack?

Check :p

I had the feeling that it was just a mistake^^

Check :p

I had the feeling that it was just a mistake^^

Are you saying that the BI staff makes mistakes?! :cylon:

Are you saying that the BI staff makes mistakes?! :cylon:

but moderators are not bi staff ;)

Access to the thread was restricted to the general population of this Great Forum Union for good reasons. Anyone implying that the thread was closed of due to a mistake on behalf of revered Party Member Dwarden will meet the firm(yet contextually unjust) hand of forum e-law. :cylon:

Move along!

Edited by Maio

Accesses to the thread was restricted to the general population of this Great Forum Union for good reasons.

I've just discovered that the word "access" in English can be countable, therefore have plural ( I guess tonight I can sleep properly :D ) :bounce3:

Edited by Maio

I've just discovered that the word "access" in English can be countable, therefore have plural ( I guess tonight I can sleep properly :D ) :bounce3:

That is the new state approved version of the word. Anyone using the older, flawed version of the word for anything else then editing a mistake in one of their previous posts will not receive any meal tickets!

The plugin just visually resizes the images that are over 600px in width so that they do not break layout. It does not actually do anything to the images like resampling or whatever, it just visually resizes them, it's still the same picture. I.e. if the picture is over 100kb, it's still over 100kb, etc.

Is there any way to edit a thread title? I posted a thread for my squad in the appropriate section awhile back, but it has an error in the title and I'd like to be able to either edit the title or erase the whole thread and start a new one.

EDIT: Nevermind. It has been resolved.

Edited by crazyhobo420

Is there a feedback thread for Virtual Arsenal?

I have some comments I'd like to air and get some further discussion going on this nice feature.

I am new to this forum, even though I signed up almost a year ago, I can't seem to figure out how to make new threads. I have looked every where I know to look, and so far I can't seem to find a clear answer (It would be nice if the answer was made extremely clear like on the profile itself) so it would be nice if I could get some direction, maybe I over looked something (I tend to be blind...) or don't clearly understand something I had previously read. I would much appreciate a clear understanding on how to get to post a new thread in a topic such as (ARMA 3 - EDITING). Thank you.

You only signed up about 5 months ago, not even half a year ago. I believe you have to have a certain number of posts before you can start your own thread.

You only signed up about 5 months ago, not even half a year ago. I believe you have to have a certain number of posts before you can start your own thread.

Oh, I see, cool, I guess this should be another so i can finally get some answers on topics about Arma 3 mapping, I wish they displayed the number of posts needed too. It seems like every forum is the same, like, the only difference in any forum really is less bitchy moderators and community size, I really wish there was a forum that tried new things. Like instead of just saying "don't double post a thread" add somethings to counter it too like as you type it have something help match a topic that is related to what is being typed at the bottom. Anyways, wrong thread for this probably but I got it off my chest. So thanks again.

I have created a poll to my thread and wanted to update the answer possibilities. But there seems to be no way to alter the poll in any way? Why is that? Or am I just overseeing something?

Kind regards,

Johnny

Edited by Heeeere's Johnny!

I have created a poll to my thread and wanted to update the answer possibilities. But there seems to be no way to alter the poll in any way? Why is that? Or am I just overseeing something?

Kind regards,

waltenberg aka Johnny

Please use the report function with a list of options you want us to change the poll to.

Hello there

I have a problem with my profile. I already activated my profile but i still get the message that I'm not allowed to edit any settings of my account. So, I'm not able to add a Signature or change the profile picture. Just get the message that I'm not allowed to do that.

Is someone able to help me with that problem?

Edit: Got it. Okay, seems like people with only 1 post can't edit their settings? Any ways, works now.

Edited by JanB1