Placebo

The all new: Ask a moderator about the forum & rules

New to the forums and checking up on rules regarding posting and PMing.

I noticed that PMs are locked down for users with less than one post and that "Hello, I'm new" threads are prohibited so here are my questions:

1. Does this reply count as my first post?

2. Can I now send PMs for purpose of collaboration?

Respectfully,

-=Ares=-

I noticed that PMs are locked down for users with less than one post and that "Hello, I'm new" threads are prohibited so here are my questions:

There's a "The Newcomers' Introduction Thread" thread only a few entries below the "Ask a moderator" thread ;)

As someone else suggested, would it be possible to rename all "addons and mods discussion" sub forums into "addons and mods WIP". A discussion forum is meant to discuss addons, but the given subforums are (only) meant to discuss addons Work in progress.

As someone else suggested, would it be possible to rename all "addons and mods discussion" sub forums into "addons and mods WIP". A discussion forum is meant to discuss addons, but the given subforums are (only) meant to discuss addons Work in progress.

Dear forum member,

Your suggestion(s) will be taken into consideration by the BIF High Council.

We appreciate your contribution towards the stability of this Great Forum Union.

You may continue with your Union approved activities.

Edited by Maio

+1...

Can I post an ad to sell my TrackIR 5? I figure this will be mutually beneficial for me and some lucky community member? I wanted to ask before posting in case its a no-go. I couldn't find a BUY & SELL forum on BI only OFFTOPIC

I can reply to threads, but I can not create a new thread? I assume it's for spammer protection... How can I get the protection removed? I would like to post about my user created missions. Thanks.

I can reply to threads, but I can not create a new thread? I assume it's for spammer protection... How can I get the protection removed? I would like to post about my user created missions. Thanks.

Post a little more, here for example : http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?159019-The-Newcomers-Introduction-Thread

Hi

This is bound to have been asked before, but I genuinely can't find the answer - how can I rename a thread I've created?

Thanks,

Igor

Hi

This is bound to have been asked before, but I genuinely can't find the answer - how can I rename a thread I've created?

Thanks,

Igor

Hi,

You can't unfortunately, if you would like you thread renaming. Best thing to do is to report the post and say what you would like it changing too.

Cheers

RK

From a post from another thread:

Hello,

Could you please create a ticket on our feedback tracker describing the problem and send me link to the ticket in response?

Thank you!

His post and username make him look like a BIS employee but he is missing the usual avatar and title attached to employees, his profile missing any info doesn't help either. Is he a BIS employee with an incomplete new account or is it an attempt to impersonate one?

he is BI employee, see e.g. hist FT tracker account, he will get the BIF profiles setup at some point in future ...

Want to post in Arma 3 Mission Editing... Can't even access my own profile settings...

what is the max size & max dimension for .jpg signature?

what is the max size & max dimension for .jpg signature?

§16):

• Total maximum signature size is 600x150 px (text and/or images combined). Total maximum image size is 100KB.

why can't i post new threads? When will the limitation lift? I have a specific question which i cannot find using the search function.

why can't i post new threads? When will the limitation lift? I have a specific question which i cannot find using the search function.

You should be able to post a thread once you have 1 post under your name.