Placebo

The Username Change/Merge Thread

Any chance I could have my member title reset to its original rank or default? I changed it a while ago and it seems the option to edit it back was removed.

Any chance I could have my member title reset to its original rank or default? I changed it a while ago and it seems the option to edit it back was removed.

It appears to be done now ;)

I know this is nitpicky, but "to satisfy my OCD", I'd be glad if the "j" in "Heeeere's johnny!" could be capitalized again, so the name says "Heeeere's Johnny!" again, like it did before.

Thanks. :)

Btw: Special characters in user names need to be escaped in some location of the forum's backend, because in other people's friend lists, I only appear as "Heeeere":

friendlist.png

(Hello SQL injection)

Would it be possible to have my old and new accounts merged? My previous one was listed as "Macser". That's the name I'd prefer to have.  I can name the email address linked to it if required. 

I know this is nitpicky, but "to satisfy my OCD", I'd be glad if the "j" in "Heeeere's johnny!" could be capitalized again, so the name says "Heeeere's Johnny!" again, like it did before.

Thanks. :)

Btw: Special characters in user names need to be escaped in some location of the forum's backend, because in other people's friend lists, I only appear as "Heeeere":

friendlist.png

(Hello SQL injection)

Hello Heeeere's johnny!,

You should be able to capitalize your name by going to accounts.bistudio.com, change your capitalization, save, logout, make sure to also logout at forums.bistudio.com, then once you log in again, it should be changed for you.

Thank you for pointing out the special character issue, this will be looked into.

Would it be possible to have my old and new accounts merged? My previous one was listed as "Macser". That's the name I'd prefer to have.  I can name the email address linked to it if required. 

Hello maczer,

Sending you a PM.

-BohemiaBeck

I would respectfully like to change my name from "Road Runner" to "Argyll" as this was my nickname when I was modding for Ghost Recon back in the day :D

email confirmation can be supplied

I would respectfully like to change my name from "Road Runner" to "Argyll" as this was my nickname when I was modding for Ghost Recon back in the day :D

email confirmation can be supplied

Hello,

To change your forums display name go to account.bistudio.com

1. after you login, go to account.bistudio.com

2. change your username in the top left corner

3. save changes in the bottom right corner

4. click on logout

5. go to forums.bistudio.com and logout(again)

After those steps, after you login again, your username should now be changed.

Best regards,

BohemiaBeck

Hello,

Can I please have my accounts relinked. This one needs to be linked to rexehuk, for which I had loads of content!

Many thanks,

An old time member who may return... 

Tried to change my username from "corvinus" to "Corvinus" (like it was on the previous forum) on https://account.bistudio.com in several browsers. To no avail. Can one of the forum staff do it for me please?

Tried to change name from what it is now to Shrapnel 118 but cant. Can someone change it for me?

Also tried changing profile picture by uploading and using Gravatar and neither worked.

Hello,
I am looking to change my name to Harstad352
I am unable to do so, and have tried the before mentioned methods multiple times.
Any help is appreciated. 
Thanks

I try to change my nick in https://account.bistudio.com page to Rafa Banjo but always returns to the previous nickname. Can someone help me?

Did you make the change and then logout and log back in?

Hello,

I am looking to change my name to Harstad352

I am unable to do so, and have tried the before mentioned methods multiple times.

Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks

Did you do it on: https://account.bistudio.com  and the logout and log back in?

Tried to change name from what it is now to Shrapnel 118 but cant. Can someone change it for me?

Also tried changing profile picture by uploading and using Gravatar and neither worked.

Did you do it on: https://account.bistudio.com  and the logout and log back in?

Yes, I tried multiple times and it didn't change, I'm not sure why. I can send you a recording or something if you wish.

Hi,

when you change your username on https://account.bistudio.com, and save, does the change take effect, do you see a popup message with the text "Update"?

Hi,

when you change your username on https://account.bistudio.com, and save, does the change take effect, do you see a popup message with the text "Update"?

Ok, its changed now, randomly worked, up the top this time it said "Updated". It didn't previously, it would just sorta fade slightly and become unclickable and after a few minutes the words disappeared and just left the box which I could click and nothing happened.

It didn't previously, it would just sorta fade slightly and become unclickable and after a few minutes the words disappeared and just left the box which I could click and nothing happened.

Same here, BTW.

Please can the 'm' and 'g' in my name be capitalised so it becomes 'MisterGoodson'.

Thanks.