Placebo

The Username Change/Merge Thread

Since the Forum rebirth I have been reborn as Aussie which was my old username. Lately I was username Aus is it possble to merge post counts from both username's and keep me as Aussie? I have a thread which I started under the username Aus entitled "

Australia Work in Progress Release I would like to continue to moderating that thread and updating the pics and content, is that also possible?

I'd like to just be called Kingsley without the 1997. The original Kingsley account is mine but it uses an email address that I no longer use and forgotten everything about because of spam. As far as I recall the account has like near to no posts.

Hi, merge my account with another, please.

The second acc is Tejkr.

I obviously made two similar accounts awhile ago and when forum upgraded, I couldn't login, but I "accidentaly" recovered pass for my older acc with no posts.

Tejkr is acc with my addon I'm working on and I need my private messages.

I can't recover its password, because email is maybe like deactivated. 

Thank you!

Hey, please change my name to [2R] Dragon, or if brackets aren't allowed to 2R_Dragon. Thanks.

I would like my username changed to MrChinook please :)

Hello,

You should now be able to change your username at https://account.bistudio.com/

Best regards,

BohemiaBeck

In connection with the recent change of the forum software I had problems accessing the forum and the kind support people helped me sorting things out. Now I can access the forum but my user name is in small letters. I simply want to change "alpha-kilo" to "Alpha-Kilo".

The link posted in #184 unfortunately doen't help. I can type the username but when I click "save changes" it falls back to the small letters. What am I doing wrong?

I have the same problem. I made a password recovery after the migration and I assume the nickname field was lowercase when I had resetted my password in the BIS profile field, so I accidentally made my nickname lowercase after password recovery. I assume the forum software registers the nickname after the first visit...

HALLLLLLLP!!!

When the new forums went live I decided to create a new account as i could not remember the login details to the previous email. There was a problem with the forums and i could not login with the new account as it would return a blank screen whenever it tried to log me in. A week or so later i tried creating another account with a different email and the same thing happened.

Today i managed to get into my old email, so if you could do the following that would be much appreciated.

Delete accounts for adv.boucher@gmail.com and aztec.building.carpentry@gmail.com

Update email on this account from nino_barino@hotmail.com to adv.boucher@gmail.com

Change username from Azer1234 to [Foxhound] Azza  ( I already did that via the link provided above but it doest not seemed to have worked ? )

Thank you in advance!

edit - username change has taken effect

I have the same problem. I made a password recovery after the migration and I assume the nickname field was lowercase when I had resetted my password in the BIS profile field, so I accidentally made my nickname lowercase after password recovery. I assume the forum software registers the nickname after the first visit...

Thanks for your comment, neoarmageddon. Meanwhile I contacted Support again and today they sent me a link to the user profile which is the same as in #184. I tried to change my username once more and this time it worked. No idea whether I had done something wrong, previously, or if some work has been carried out on the forum software behind the scene. Anyway, I suggest you try again and hopefully it works now.

I'm requesting a rename too :)

Old Nick: Alexander Knight
New Nick: Aebian

Proof: 
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Aebian/
https://twitter.com/Aebian
https://github.com/Aebian
https://stackoverflow.com/users/4388234/aebian

Thanks so far

Edit:

I changed the Name via account.bistudio.com but no changes are seen yet?

It takes some time right?

Can i please have my name changed to SGT Fuller

Can I please get my name changed to Demix524

I'd like a change to Cahill please

Hey, please change my name to [2R] Dragon, or if brackets aren't allowed to 2R_Dragon. Thanks.

I would like my username changed to MrChinook please :)

Hjohnson is my original account. I'd love to have it back.

So, can I have my accounts merged?

Hey.

so I can not log in into my old arma forums account. Maybe it had no email associated? because all my emails I try I get that there's no account with the mail. could you merge? the old account is: izver

Sent a PM to each of you.

Best regards,

BohemiaBeck

I'd like to merge with aladin. (keep the name: aladin) so that the account is named aladin henceforth.

I'd like to merge with aladin. (keep the name: aladin) so that the account is named aladin henceforth.

Sent you a PM.

I got my name changed a while ago, but for some reason the capitalization was not included.

Can I get my name capitalized properly so it looks like [bWC] Westen?

Also, this is my old account: 160thSOAR.  I believe when the new forum integration system went live a while back I made a new account.  Is there any way I could get that account merged with this one?

Thank you!

I got my name changed a while ago, but for some reason the capitalization was not included.

Can I get my name capitalized properly so it looks like [bWC] Westen?

Also, this is my old account: 160thSOAR.  I believe when the new forum integration system went live a while back I made a new account.  Is there any way I could get that account merged with this one?

Thank you!

Hello,

lowercase username issue. If your username has become all lowercase, you can resolve this by changing your username at account.bistudio.com

1.     after you login, go to account.bistudio.com
  2.     change your username in the top left corner
  3.     save changes in the bottom right corner
  4.     click on logout
  5.     go to forums.bistudio.com and logout(again)

After those steps, after you login again, your username should now have the proper case that you saved it as.

Best regards,

BohemiaBeck

Wondering if it is possible to have my username changed to simply Bacon

Thanks

Wondering if it is possible to have my username changed to simply Bacon

Thanks

Hello,

You can chang your username at account.bistudio.com (if the name is available)

1.         after you login, go to account.bistudio.com
  2.         change your username in the top left corner
  3.         save changes in the bottom right corner
  4.         click on logout
  5.         go to forums.bistudio.com and logout(again)

After those steps, after you login again, your username should now have the proper case that you saved it as.

Best regards,

BohemiaBeck

alphakilo to AlphaKilo. Just a minor edit  :P

Hello,

lowercase username issue. If your username has become all lowercase, you can resolve this by changing your username at account.bistudio.com

1.         after you login, go to account.bistudio.com
  2.         change your username in the top left corner
  3.         save changes in the bottom right corner
  4.         click on logout
  5.         go to forums.bistudio.com and logout(again)

Best regards,

BohemiaBeck

Looking to merge these 2 accounts "Ma77h3hac83r" and "Matthehacker". Would like to keep "Ma77h3hac83r" as the new account username. I PM'd you the info for both accounts as proof as stated in the original post.