Placebo

The Username Change/Merge Thread

Hello,

Please change my username to: Markokil321

(capital M, was a typo of mine ;))

Thanks

There's already an account with that name, and that account has more than 0 posts. Gotta read the first post in this thread, man.

Check first to see if the username you're requesting already exists, if it does and it used to belong to you then you need to PM me the original Email address as proof of ownership, if it doesn't belong to you then you must come up with an alternative username, unless the account is old and has 0 posts in which case I can delete it and then rename you.

We do not delete existing accounts which have more than 0 posts! It is irrelevant if the account in question is inactive for years or not or if he has only 1 or 2 posts.

Would K-Dubs work? I saw that there's a KDUBS, but I can't remember if that's an old account I had or not.

Edited by TheKBWClan
Correcting

I'd like to have my name changed to 'Beaar' as 'Bear' seems to be taken already. Thanks :)

Is there any reason why i couldn't be changed Dscha? =/

Requesting an account merge: Please can you merge this account with 'Arkmanaf'.

Or if it is easier, delete the account Arkmanaf (it has made no posts) and rename this one to Arkmanaf.

I am the original owner of both accounts.

Many thanks for the change!

Edited by Arkmanaf
Request complete.

Hi, I don't know why but when I subscribed I don't remember that I put my real identity email. I thought I used my Arma 3 usual name so I would like to switch to this one. Can you switch my name to "Heli" and if not available to "FSF Heli" ? Thanks

Realy? 2 Month, 3 PMs with all Informations, several namechanges of others, not even an answer why it could'nt be changed/merged by me... Thx for nothing... -.-

Can I get my name changed to 'Wade'? Thanks in advance BI!

Requesting name change to: 'P1nGa'

Thanks,