Placebo

The Username Change/Merge Thread

Negative, first because you changed your name already last month, second "Rifleman" is already in use.

You keep this one now, we don't change usernames every 4 weeks.

errr ... the new military ranks aren't fun. :bored:

Can i have "OFP Slut" again? :icon_wink:

Sorry burns but then just ignore them. It took me quite a while to get them right, think about how many posts are required for which rank then add them and talk Placebo into doing the admin stuff.

If we now start giving away custom titles we have tomorrow 500 people who also want one.

(I finally learnt how to make user titles with the new software...)

Either i am crazy or someone deletes my posts.

I try again i guess :)

In the old forums i was given the user title Umbra festinatio, think it came from Reador or Placebo.

Any chance to get my hard earned user title back?

Pleeeeease with sugar and a cherry on top :)

---EDIT---

Thanks a lot :)

Edited by Shadow NX

This is the username change thread and not the "i wish me a usertitle" one. Custom usertitles are an exception and given on special occasion.

Also take note that we do not change usernames every couple of weeks.

Edited by W0lle

We're in the process of creating a unified account system whereby one account is required for all Bohemia sites (including store and forums) so temporarily the function to change usernames/email address is removed :)

Should be fine to continue this again now, in theory...

Somehow when the unified account system came into place, I lost access to my old account (Flax) and had to create a new one (this one) is there any chance of merging the two?

Hello! Is it possible to change my name to "Rarek" please?

Also, what's the arrangement regarding user titles? I assume they're not just for anyone... :)

Rarek is in use. Pretty sure it's your duplicate account based on the address, you should be able to merge the two together yourself: https://profile.bistudio.com/profile/merge-accounts

Ah okay (I looked in the forum member list and couldn't see it, but I guess it's just a site account rather than a forum one). I just tried to merge the two accounts and got the error message "These two accounts can't be merged".

If it's an @ahoyworld.co.uk email address it's most definitely my account; you have my permission to delete it and rename this one if it can work like that. :P

Hello Placebo

I was forced to treat against §11 of the Forum rules. My actual Account is no more reachable since the last Maintenance of the forum and merging the profiles.

My actual Username is: MemphisBelle

The funny thing is that I can reset the password, the profile page is telling me that the Password has successfully been changed and it let me login my store Account...but I have no access anymore to the Forums. Even with reseted Password I always keep receiving the message that I have entered an invalid Password...so this Name, Memphis291 was only created to let you know about thias...once I have access to my actual Account again, this one here can be deleted...

are any more Information needed in order to help me?

regards

MemphisBelle

I was just wondering if it is possible to change my forum name?

Back in the Operation Flashpoint and ArmA 1 days I was "Woodpeckersam" on the forums. (Stupid name i know, but its a habit now) and then the forums got hacked and i got banned and noone could unban it.

Then i created "WoodyUK" for ArmA 2. Then something happened to my account, as in it didnt exist, maybe another hacker?

So I stopped ArmA 2 then came back to it a year later (late last year) and created "ArmASalt3".

I never got round to asking about this...

But is it possible to change my name back to "Woodpeckersam"?

The reason being was... because of the stupid habit of a username i used when i was 12 years old... my name is "Woodpeckersam" on the Feedback Tracker lol, and I'd like to have all my BIS Games and website use the name "Woodpeckersam", just a way of feeling ok about it... I cant explain that feeling, I hope someone understands lol.

Thanks.

edit: Balls! Why didnt i find this thread... thanks to whoever moved it =)

Edited by ArmASalt3

thanks but none of my emails work for that account so i dont know the password, sorry i should have mentioned that in the first place thats why i thought it was hacked and i originally thought it didnt exist after coming back after 1 year. So i apologise for having multiple accounts :/

But if I did have the password, how do I merge the 2 accounts? And still get "Woodpeckersam" in place of ArmASalt3?

edit: Going through my profile, the WoodyUK account has seen my current profile ArmASalt3 recently, though I havent logged in to that account since BEFORE i created ArmASalt3... going to ask family member :/ I may be a victim here!

edit 2: Ok i was pranked a while back and they forgot to tell me because I hadnt mentioned it due to taking the break. Anyways i've gotten the password n stuff back, how do i merge the accounts?

edit 3: Found out where to merge, but it is saying the two accounts cannot be merged... :/

Edited by ArmASalt3

I first registered in 2007 with the name 'greenfist' then something happened and I couldn't login or restore password anymore.

Two months ago I tried restoring password again and it worked so I can login now.

I have used this account since 2009 and have the purchased games attached to it but the name is starting to bug me.

Could I have the old name back? Delete old account and rename this? There are few old posts on the old one, nothing more.

The BProfile merge function returns the "these two accounts can't be merged" error.

I can merge two forum accounts separate from the BIS Profiles, PM me your desired end username and your active email address as well as the old username and email address that you no longer want to use, this applies to the last two posters and anyone else who needs two (or more) accounts merging.

• Like 1

I can merge two forum accounts separate from the BIS Profiles, PM me your desired end username and your active email address as well as the old username and email address that you no longer want to use, this applies to the last two posters and anyone else who needs two (or more) accounts merging.

Placebo I sent you last friday a PM with two accounts that I'd like to merge and their emails ( the actual one and my former one made in 2003 ).

I'd like to keep the former one's old date. If its not possible, I'd rather have the old one, and change its nick to the modern one ( as its not allowed to have two accounts ).

Please change my name to NonovUrbizniz

might require an account merge.

NonovUrbizniz

nonovurbizniz@gmail.com

and

CiforDayZServer

cifordayzserver@gmail.com

NonovUrbizniz is not a forum account, it's a store account, you'll need to merge the two yourself: https://profile.bistudio.com/profile/merge-accounts

---------- Post added at 11:57 ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 ----------

Placebo I sent you last friday a PM with two accounts that I'd like to merge and their emails ( the actual one and my former one made in 2003 ).

I'd like to keep the former one's old date. If its not possible, I'd rather have the old one, and change its nick to the modern one ( as its not allowed to have two accounts ).

Done.

I joined under the name "US-Navy-Dude" back in 2007, however, after the forum move in early 2009, I couldn't log in, so I created a new account. Please either delete "US-Navy-Dude" or merge it into "Laqueesha". Thank you! :)

Also, if at all possible, please change my user title from "Warrant Officer" to "Voice actor". I've been doing voice acting work for quite a few community-made missions and campaigns now and thought it might help mod-makers who are in search of a voice actor.

Cheers!

Edited by Laqueesha

I joined under the name "US-Navy-Dude" back in 2007, however, after the forum move in early 2009, I couldn't log in, so I created a new account. Please either delete "US-Navy-Dude" or merge it into "Laqueesha". Thank you! :)

Also, if at all possible, please change my user title from "Warrant Officer" to "Voice actor". I've been doing voice acting work for quite a few community-made missions and campaigns now and thought it might help mod-makers who are in search of a voice actor.

Cheers!

See above :)