Placebo

New Forums: Feedback thread - Bugs/Suggestions here please.

this little wish was granted ... take closer look :p

this little wish was granted ... take closer look :p

Love it! Thanks guys. :)

Edit: Well, almost. :P (Just tried to use it) Was hoping that when I'd click on the links, it'd parse out the normal ppl posts, leaving just developer and staff posts to focus on.

Even this change makes it a ton easier to find stuff though.

Edit 2: after thinking about it, is this forum even capable of what I'm suggesting without using search? If not, an alt solution might be to simply add a context menu to the dev and staff icons, showing each post anchor to click on.

Edited by TheCapulet

it's still bit bugged (The developer one, while the Staff one works fine)

Nice addition! Always liked the feature on Massive and TWI foruns.

A list showing all posts instead of jumping just for the first one would be very welcome.

Also, watch your words, thoughts and promises now, quoting a Dev would be way easier. :cool:

They're both gone now. :( Hope to see the feature back soon.

ye when I resolve the issue it will be back , if anyone want to help me improve these things contact me on skype

I don't have much experience with vBulletin, but I'd be willing to take a look at it. You're offline on skype though, and I have to redownload it. lol

i hope you like the little addition to BIForum, giving ability to notice / jump on the developers posts

button is available

on threads list (still trying figure out why it refuse show on search results)

on top of page under reply button

on each post of developer (next to post #number)

I like this solution a lot. Thanks!

Btw, is there a reason I can't change the forum theme anymore? I loved the dark theme. Too much white gives me a headache.

Hello there.

The issue i am constantly facing is the full inbox for PMs. While i sort of understand the reason why the inbox is limited (although i am still curious about why the size of it is so small 250 messages - a total from sent and received), i never have a complete overview about the percentage used (before the overall forum updates, there used to be a % shown always near name profile that was so usefull). Due to the fact that today no way of knowing how much i am using unless i check the inbox pretty often (read almost daily) for clean up, i very often end up with the automated e-mail notifying me that i could have received a PM, but then again, i couldn't because my inbox was full. It would have been better to have the notification right in the moment my inbox went full, not when someone wants to send a PM...

Question is: can there be anything done? An always on notification about percentage use, or at least an e-mail notification regarding full inbox when it happens would go a long way.

Ideas?

I've searched and found no mention of this anywhere, which makes me think it's an issue on my end, but...

Any time I click on a forum member's Steam profile link, including my own, I get a generic error on the Steam page that opens - "The specified profile could not be found". Regarding my own profile link, I have tried using my Steam account name, alias, and account number.

Is this a known issue? Is anyone else having this problem?

I've searched and found no mention of this anywhere, which makes me think it's an issue on my end, but...

Any time I click on a forum member's Steam profile link, including my own, I get a generic error on the Steam page that opens - "The specified profile could not be found". Regarding my own profile link, I have tried using my Steam account name, alias, and account number.

Is this a known issue? Is anyone else having this problem?

Click on mine and it will work. ;)

You need to put in your "unique Steam name", or whatever it's called. You can set it somewhere, but I don't remember where.

Click on mine and it will work. ;)

You need to put in your "unique Steam name", or whatever it's called. You can set it somewhere, but I don't remember where.

Add your steam profile on your profile page here on the forums. For example my Steam profile is R0adki11, so i have put R0adki11 in :)

Bah. I've tried true account name, alias, account number, Steam ID (STEAM_0:1:XXXXXXXX)...I give up!

Have you setup in steam your custom URL, it's not automatic.

Click Edit profile on your profile page and if Custom URL is empty fill it, else tell us what you have.

I will check with our IT and try increase the PM limit to 500 or 1000 ...

Have you setup in steam your custom URL, it's not automatic.

Click Edit profile on your profile page and if Custom URL is empty fill it, else tell us what you have.

EpicBroFist-UltimateFacePalm.jpeg

Thanks, I owe you a beverage!

I'd like to suggest adding Overwolf as a social networking link option.

I have a pretty modest request this time. Can we get an emoticon for the " :P "?

And if you do decide to add one, can you make sure it's not too "fancy"? lol

I have a pretty modest request this time. Can we get an emoticon for the " :P "?

And if you do decide to add one, can you make sure it's not too "fancy"? lol

There's one already, but you have to type it with a lowercase "p". :p

I would like to suggest that the really great dude Drazen from Bosnia returns as a moderator, place has gone downhill since he left!