Sign in to follow this  
AsianDynasty

battlefield bad company2

umh, yeah i loved the first one on the xbox 360 and i am waiting for this to come out. we'll see how it turns out ;)

they are making very different versions to PC and consoles, so we might see 96 players on PC. 64 at least.

While consoles still struggle with 24.

ya bruder thanks for ze replyxD! i love das first game too!

Speak proper English please, it's a forum rule for a reason.

If you're only here to post random threads about random games in OT I will help you find a more suitable forum.

Speak proper English please, it's a forum rule for a reason.

If you're only here to post random threads about random games in OT I will help you find a more suitable forum.

then please give me a forum for it! okay bruder/ ya?

Never really been interested in this game, I was going to buy the original, but then Brothers in Arms : Hells Highway came out :p

I like the idea of a completely destructible environment, but I really don't think this game will live up to BF2, BF2 set the bar for FPS Online play, this won't beat it, and the Single Player campaign looks crap to be honest.

Brothers in Arms : Hells Highway

Dont you mean "Bruders in Arms" :D

the first one had decent Sp campaign, didn't like it was only console though, Maybe will give the second one a try cause it will come to the Pc :)

Tried the first one at a friends house :)

Infraction given for continuing to use txt speak. Please do not do it anymore or you will be post restricted.

okay doot,be calm!xD!

Which part of "Please do not do it anymore or you will be post restricted" you don't understand?

FYI: We're not your "dudes" here. You either follow the rules or move on.

I'm closing this now as most parts are either a demonstration of l33t txt speech or spamming.