Sign in to follow this  
Yono

Will ArmA2 be available in Middle East?

Right well, I am from Israel andthis question has been swimming around my brain for months....will ArmA2 be released out here? I hope this is the right place to ask. It may no be known but there are a few of us here that enjoy ArmA very much and hope to play ArmA2 aswell. So, yea, just a question whick I hope will have a "Yes" as the answer but if not I will just buy it online from europe.

I cannot wait for ArmA2 :bounce3:

Yono

(Er correction, I put "Will ArmA2 be available in the Middle Eat" I meant Middle East :p sorry)

I'm not so sure about who would distribute it in the Middle East, but I'm sure it wouldn't be a big problem getting it shipped from EU to Israel.

Peace.

Where in middle east are you exactly?

We have a Arma-RPG.com Member which is from Dubai and he could buy Arma1 just fine AFAIK.

I don't see any reason why it will not be available in the Middle East.

If it is not released in the Middle East, it is always possible to buy it over the internet and download it as a digital download.

Hey Yono,

Well I recently talked to someone from Israel in-game and he was playing ArmA so I guess it's possible. On the other hand maybe he got a downloaded version(direct2drive for example, I dunno which one BIS used exactly), but even if so, they'll prolly do that for ArmA 2 as well. =)

No worries!

Kim

I speak with a guy who does a lot of mods for the Lost brothers team and he is in Gaza, so I'm sure if he has a copy, arma2 will find it's way to Israel as well.

Thanks for all the replys. Nice to know that in this forum some one will help you out :)

as long as the ship isnt suicide bombed

OH U!

I imagine this thread will be locked soon.

They shouldnt let Iran get ahold of it cos they be hating on Israel.

Of course it will be there, if US and maybe IDF is using VBS or similar to deal with IEDs etc Hamas will use ArmA 2 to find out how to place IEDs correctly.

Gents it is a game with dual use capabilities. If someone will find it useful for his needs he will use it and finding a way to get it.

And it would be a bad move by BIS not offering ArmA 2 in IL, because OFP Avon Lady would not be amused.

Edited by S!fkaIaC

Best thing is to speak to your local game suppliers and ask them, also when you see release dates being announced on ArmA2.com please feel free to drop me a PM/Email to ask about your specific region.

as long as the ship isnt suicide bombed

Unnecessary and inflammatory racial stereotyping, do not do it again please.