Sign in to follow this  
WMike20052

Need help Re-creating (Combining) SLX+ECP effects.

After alot of hard work and trial and error last time i had this game i managed to combine the wounds/smoke/animations of SLX with the Fire/screams/ambience/options of ECP.

However im trying to do it again but i just cant figure out how. I installed Slx but cant even get it to work. The game starts and all but the effects arent there.

If anyone can help me get the game to how it was before i would really appreciate it because it was my favorite FPS when i had it all tricked out.

Again its combining the smoke/wound and animations of slx with ecp's options and all that other good stuff. Thx if anyone decides to help out.

Hey,

Wmike, redownload SLX again and then check out the folders for the MOD there should be included a folder named Mod Configs and it should include an @ECP+@SLX folder. Just turn that into a folder on the main OFP directory, and use it on a shortcut like anyother mod. Oh remember to place the ECP addon files into that @ECP+@SLX folder also, don't remember if their included.

If you want to further modify it as in maybe you perfer ECP's effects over SLX's go into the .cpp and edit the necessary lines.

It's a mainstay on my computer, OFP isn't the same with out it.

Edited by DespairsRay