Sign in to follow this  
ladie from hell

OFPWH40Kv3 MOD

These are awesome!

I really should get back into making some OFP Warhammer videos sometime! Good luck!

Well, it is very hard for he AI, despite the roadway or path lod, to use portals, and you'll have to give them very precise waypoints for them to cross it. The best thing is to not use any portals. Or only for eye candy. Even seperate animated door objects aren't correctly used by AI, because when the door is opened (with the geo lod corresponding part opened too) through an animation, the AI still thinks that it is closed :mad:

About Geo lod, AI likes to walk through buildings even if the geo lod is correctly done. It's one of the main OFP flaw. Anyway, the geometry lod shape must be a very simple shape, with no convexities (use "find non convexities" or "component convex hull"), and correct mass set. If the mass is too small, the geo lod won't work.

Finally, to have a working geo lod, p3d model mustn't be too big (several wall sections is better than a very big one for example). There's a limit than i don't remember, but try to stay within Oxygen grid.

PS : if you wanna some more help, PM me.

Edited by ProfTournesol

Hay , just wanted to let you know , I would LOVE for you to do some videos of the Vraks stuff , once I have the Obj's done enough to having the AI do things right, such as pathways and the other fun (yeah right) stuff in .

don't know if you know the fluff on the Siege of Vraks in world of 40k.

but Chaos has taken control of the planet and its up to the Imp Regiment of the "Death Korps of Kreg" to dig them out, along with some Marine chapters

seen HERE

some kind of intro video like you did for the ORKS and Imp Fist.

I would give you stuff now , but i am still tweaking stuff , and only 50% of the stuff is solid to players (damn AI keeps walking through shit .. AAARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

LFH

Sounds pretty hectic, you take your time with it, I just need to finish off my own videos for my series first which should take another month (sorry). When I'm on break from that I would love to work on some 40k videos.

As long as you provide the information about who's who...its settled! (I know very little about the Warhammer universe :S)

Hmmm Any chance to updates this mod?

It's very good, exactly campaign, but there is still a few bugs... :(

So my question is: If You create a few new addons will You create a patch (new addons + bugs fixed) to W40K or it will be only a stand alone addons ?

Anyway, Great Work.

This summer we will be going pretty strong with stuff, with ww2weasels Map Icons, scripts, and his SP/MP campaign that even I do not know about.

Along with Sengir and his magic of Animations and units and Map Objects

OMG That's awesome. I see a lot of new things, i was fear that mod will be dead soon but now :D I may play OFP a few long years more ;)

i have just got WH40Kv3 "it had 2009 as the date of release" from your forums. are their any updates i should get? if so link please ^^ BTW GREAT Work on this. its very well done and i havent even played much yet lol

Hi every one,

Been some time since the mod has posted anything in here, for the most part

a lot of work has been in the Warp.

This said , I wanted to show you some stuff that I have in the works, and some stuff that I have in game.

The Mod is still on going, and I know I have said this in the pass...

We are trying to get some new stuff out to the public gamers of the mod,

but will not release it its not at 75% or better.

LFH

Edited by ladie from hell

Thanks for releasing this great mod , me and my boys enjoy playing it a lot, it was also good to see soem old farmland stuff made it into it ;-)