Sign in to follow this  
ladie from hell

OFPWH40Kv3 MOD

Amazing work!!! best OFP MOD I have ever played!!! notworthy.gif

Thanks for all the Hard work.

• Like 1

While I was working on new version of Operation Finnishpoint I wrote installer in NSIS for it. Currently took a break but the script is done.

So I can make new installer for wh40k.

Here is a sample.

• Like 1

Incredible amount of work, Sengir and his team made a wonderfull job here. Hope that "ArmA only" players will be jealous, as OFP last mods are bloody original (not 100 times retextured T90 etc.)

Congratulations !

Quote[/b] ]i like this... but to have it go to...

I don't understand. You mean to install anywhere? Not a problem.

Here's the second sample.

Addons. I've noticed mod contains 3rd party addons. There are players who already have them. I'd rather have smaller amount of bytes to download (and probably to pack).

Quote[/b] ]a lot of ppl ask "where can i find the 3rd party mod of this or that??"

Just put link to 3rd party pack. Write "This mod requires 3rd party addons" and that's all. Natural selection: morons that can't read won't play.

Quote[/b] ]i will contact Sengir to see what he thinks..

I've sent him message.

Also posted bug report on your forum.

Awsome mod! notworthy.gif  Not much of a 40k know it all, but GEEZ the detail and awsomeness!!

I was so inspired by this mod that I made a 22.00 minute movie on windows movie player using fraps with sound recorded.

It needs some editing but I think its a good action packed and humerous, creepy movie.

Only problem is that I cant get it to save into a movie file.

Im still trying and might post it if I can ever get it working lol.

Heres a teaser.

http://rapidshare.com/files/217189827/JGHkmovie_0001.wmv.html

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>ABSOLUTLY AMAZING WORK!</span>  notworthy.gif

I've been following the development of this for so long, this is why OFP is so much better than ARMA!!!!

Thankyou all for your tireless work!!!

now to mission making!  biggrin_o.gif

Im glad you watched it.

And again im not much of a 40k player.

I thought video was cool.

The rest of the video was like 22min long and half of it was the battle scene. Got kinda tedious lol and it was to much for my computer to upload to hi res.

Absolute AWESOMENESS!!!

"it is better to die for the Emperor than live for yourself"

OMFG TITANS!!!!

Seiously, I love this mod. My leisure time at the moment is divided between reading Gaunt's Ghosts and playing the mod (ooh, any chance of the tanith showing up?)

hi there, im a big fan of WH40K....there's just a thing that i've been thinkin..i've read the readme that most of the model in the mod were ripped from the original Dawn Of War, and now Dawn Of War II has been released, can u guys ripped the models again from it? or it has to do with law? coz im not quite good with that kind of thing...lol, coz a high detailed model will give a great atmosphere to the mod..