Sign in to follow this  
Jennik

BI Forums downtime

Also would be a good idea to put a notice on the old forums about this one. Preferably at the top of the screen.

You can't see this notice ?

15qci2w.jpg

Edited by sk3pt

You can't see this notice ?

Strange, it only shows up for me when I log out. But in your picture you see it when you're logged in.

I thought you were playing a trick on me until I logged out :p

And that "Rules" button never showed up when I was logged in either.

i love emoticons , the more stupid the better :partytime: :936:

:31:

:31:

We can work on that if you want, no problem. ;)

@All

It's good now, we have a shiny new forum and dozens of crappy emoticons but that's no reason to spam the forums mkay? :)

When I'm logged in to the old forums, the yellow notice banner won't show up either.

As for new forums, the private message size limit is 5000 characters... why? I already ran into this and well beyond it (about 6500 chars) when I was discussing some editing issues which needed bit explaining. I highly recommend to increase it, nothing more frustrating than hitting such limit. Of course your average PM's are like one paragraph so... hmm dunno.

Probably the message size for both PMs and posts (yes length of posts is limited too) are forum defaults and have not changed yet.

We are aware of that issue.

Are there any plans to replace some of the icons, like 'Post Reply' and 'Quote'? Obviously it's not a big deal, but if they were simplified by getting rid of the pen/paper clipart then it might make the forum look a little cleaner. Also, as it is now, our usernames look to be size 18 font. If they were decreased to the standard 12 then the posts may look a bit better, but again, I'm probably the only one who'd notice. :o

EDIT: In addition to those, I'm not sure if we need to be able to rate the threads. If they're not good then a mod can deal with it, otherwise let it live and be judged on the title and content rather than a rating.

Edited by Praelium

I'm sure it has been mentioned before, but I feel obliged to say it anyway - can you set the forum so that it shows info about the last post in the ArmA/ArmA2/OFP forums?