Sign in to follow this  
maza94

Iraq Republican Guard Units by Maza94 ver 0.5

in past you had problems with using parts of my addons (Polish camo), now i see on your units there are used Project85 materials, normals etc.

remove it ! and do it yourself

those are P85 Bundeswehr normals made by me - clearly visible buttons , pockets, you even not edited German paratroopers sign and buttons under pockets

in past you had problems with my work and addons, now i see it again

how is it possible that Iraq army has 85 German NOHQ scheme from first "P85 beta" releases ?

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/p85/85_12.jpg

http://www.sklepmilitarny.eu/demobil-2/moleskin1.jpg

except those things you even used texture that uses other UV coordinates than BIS model, it is visible when pagons for military mark are on front of body, while my textures are mod for other UV mapping, the same errors you had when you edited my textures and shown as yours with your Polish soldier, first calling my addons crappy

first you called P85 crap on Polish forums and now you using P85 NOHQ ???

it is typical to German 80's uniform:

if you call someone's addons crappy, than don't use it's parts and elements but do your own

remove it

Edited by vilas

Vilas that is my fault that he's using them. I heavily modified those textures to make them Egyptian which is why I thought it would be ok to let him use those textures. He is also helping my mod out by making some Iranian forces. My apologies.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Ok, i see vilas never give up. I just remove my addon

There is no need to remove your older version of this addon unless it uses his textures or models.

There are other infantry models with no vest that we can get permission to use. That is not a problem.

Vilas, he is the only one who has offered to help me with making Iranian addons. That is why I'm helping him. It is nothing personal and I respect your addon making skills. Lets just move on now.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Edited by Miles Teg

Ok, i see vilas never give up. I just remove my addon

There is no permission asked, there is no credits in you addon so why do you think he asks you to remove his stuff from the addon.

Maza - your claim that the author had to remove stolen work?

Edited by Yac

Again its my fault, not Maza94's. I apologize for the misunderstandings. I'll make sure that any new models/textures that I share with Maza do not have anything from Vilas/P85. I didn't know that there were any problems between you guys so again I apologize.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Edited by Miles Teg

Fedayeen ver 1.00

link:

http://wyslijplik.pl/download.php?sid=PBXBAY4b

required addins:

none

PICS:

fedayeenpromobmp.jpg

credits:

Fedayeen's by maza94

Required Addons:

none

Credits:

Snake man - better config, fixed wound textures

Maza94 models, webbings, helmets, scarfs

Swat-guy - faces, helmet texture

Namman - uniform texture and model

bugs:

missing texture "pas.paa"

Are those PASGT kevlar helmets? If so, they should be changed out to the Russian style SLA helmets that are closer to the Iraqi made helmets. Also the pants should be black instead of dark brown as the Fedayeen uniform was typically all black. One last thing... I've never seen any pictures of them wearing goggles and the beret should be black.

Example picture:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3114/3161844388_c79f381dcc.jpg?v=0

Now it would be super nice is to find a modeller who can make the darth vader helmet often worn by the Fedayeen as seen here:

http://www.cascoscoleccion.com/iraq/iradarva.htm

Oh yeah the download page didn't work for me. You might try putting it on another free hosting site.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Only RPG Operator have googles, and that Fedayeen helmets not PASGT'S .I need to add more insignias on uniform, thx for info and picture Miles

irp16.jpg

irp8.jpg

Edited by maza94

I love the star wars style helmets iraqies wear,

You should make a Saddam Unit too, him in different uniforms, Casual, Business attire,General, traditional Arab, traditional Kurd, Iraqi Reblican guard uniform, and for lulz him wearing prisoners cloths

i already have one in Iraqi Republican Guard Addon

Ah that is true... yeah.... a bit too green. But didn't some also wear all-black uniforms? Or was that just the Fedayeen militia?

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

It was only the Fedayeen who wore complete black uniforms and i also remember there being a militia of some sort who wore a full white uniform as well but pretty sure it wasnt the Fedayeen.

Yeah Iraq used a huge variety of uniforms over the years including tan uniforms. I would consult with RTR_Commander and work with him as he did ALOT of research on Iraqi uniforms and equipment for the IM:UC mod. I would suggest you guys working together. At any rate, I hope you can update the Fedayeen so that they have the all-black uniforms and black berets (and proper Russian style helmets instead of PASGT helmets).

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Is it possible to get my hands on this mod somewhere?

I'd really like it.