Sign in to follow this  
vilas

PROJECT'85 TOPIC

I don't know what you mean by Kiowa's flew limited in late 80's. I flew the crap out of OH-58 A, A+, C models. Even OH-58D models were flying in the TARPS platoons at the time. The OH-58A/C was the backbone of all Cav squadrons and Attack companies. The Kiowa's flew way more hours than the AH-1's and AH-64's due to their reliability and cost per flight hour. All Army missions begin with the Scouts (air or ground) out front. No Scout or Attack mission was ever without one or two OH-58's, even in AH-64 Attack battalions

Find the enemy. Fix the enemy in place. Utterly destroy the enemy with all assets available. That is the mission of the OH-58 then and now.

Scout's Out!!!

I was reading stupid Wikipedia and just realized it says that all details of the mid-80s operational history were not correctly filled in.

And you sir are amazing, that must have been a complete thrill-

Well then, *so may we possibly see them as a later project '85 release?* *or expect them later from someone else perhaps*

**Thread Hijack*** whistle.gif

i might have ago at it in a few months time,

On topic : Great Work guys, keep it up!

Quote[/b] ]Project 85 needs a little support, we have a huge variety of original vehicle sounds but need someone who has some good sound editing skills and knows how to make them sound well in ArmA.

If anyone feels capable please PM me.

You have pm.

Project'85 MOD Website updated (New unshown shots / Members section updated / New Poll...)

littlebannerwy0.jpg

Regards,

TB

Yaciek has such snipers too, it is probably our but PKW (Yac) model

Yacieks PKM Mercs snipers have a bit more edgy camo parts i think so id think its the swissmod one.

Someone correct me if im wrong.

I'm not sure where these are from. They don't really look like Yaciek's, the camo doesn't seem as edgy as you mentioned. But I'm not sure if it's HDLaeppli's SWM snipers either. They look more like the SWM version but the don't have the half/full mask on which is present in the stand-alone sniper AddOn. I'm not sure about the ghuille from the actual SWM Mod, I haven't played that Mod for a long time.

Does P'85 even have a ghuille suit in it? I can't remember the screen shots if there is any to begin with.

EDIT:

They could be from the XAM sniper stand-alone version as well. I'm not sure though. huh.gif

Does P'85 even have a ghuille suit in it? I can't remember the screen shots if there is any to begin with.

I found that picture on their site.

Will be nice to see ghillie suit snipers in P'85.

Currently not on the list but it was discussed before.

Possible option for a later update pack

Aushilfe @ Nov. 25 2008,15:02)]Are you building an Sa-9 on the base of the BRDM?

we have very big variety already, now it is most important to finish, polish, end things we already have and making sure all is bugs free and ready to combat smile_o.gif

as time will let us to do it before BETA

in future - 100% sure we will have BTR60 as it was widely used by East Germans

our - mod, not mine :P

Soul_Assassin made M109 :]

i just put some life in it :]

this reminds me FFUR smile_o.gif

Heh, the spirit's alive and still around, I'd even allow myself to state that it grow up much since.

Not only thanks to the gained experience, but thanks to the motivation and determination of a bunch of skilled fellas completely involved in giving life to a dead era.

Regards,

TB