Sign in to follow this  
vilas

PROJECT'85 TOPIC

Great progress on that Leo!

Keep it up. notworthy.gif

I can`t wait to play Evo SP and other great Missions and Campaigns with P85. I´ll make my own P85 Evo SP conversion once this mod is final. inlove.gif

@Topas: your textures looks really very good... good job wink_o.gif

I have small hints for you:

Try add micro shadows to CO texture.. they will add more plasticity to model.

For example: I miss shadows on hull under turret, on turret under smoke launchers and around another bigger details on hull and turret.

And try use soft-lighting blending on layer of clenches and screws because they looks too white for me.

Best Regards,

Marian

Remarks and hints duly noted sir, will try them out and experiment once @home smile_o.gif

Mr Tea -> Looking forward to it wink_o.gif

With the class names of the weapons, ammo, vehicles (all kind) and units, i could start to alter the scripts and ingame documentation of Evo SP. wink_o.gif

I don`t need the full mod to start working on it, i "only" need a final list with class names, that will not get changed anymore.

Everything shown looks stellar, I'm really looking forward to this release smile_o.gif

nkraz1.jpg

working on better model of KRAZ 255B

Looks good Vilas, it's good to see you're still working on this mod. biggrin_o.gif

Lennard.

Most of P'85 members are active, despite the lack of communication, we're just busy with the MOD as we are figuring out a hell of issues.

Regards,

TB

Regards,

TB

Mate, did you prepare the mod for Arma2 too? smile_o.gif

Looking forward to new infos and nice to hear that the status of finding issues is reached.

yes, fact that we don't write here too much means we work like.... lets say T-62 tanks are ready too biggrin_o.gif

now we polishing bugs of beta, we implementing hatches, updating some older vehicles like this Kraz 255B

nkraz2.jpg

Hi,

yes, fact that we don't write here too much means we work like.... lets say T-62 tanks are ready too biggrin_o.gif (...)

Any pics of that... beauty? huh.gif

Good day!  wink_o.gif

-Soviet-

Mate, did you prepare the mod for Arma2 too?  smile_o.gif

And what would you suggest by saying so precislely?

Kinda hard to prepare the Mod for a game that's not existant yet, isn't it?  smile_o.gif

@Soviet -> the T-62 is still a WIP, working ingame already, but will be shown when the author [Archbishop Lazarus] is ready with ongoing fixes wink_o.gif

T-62

T-62A

T-62M

T-62MV

+ maybe a somewhat peculiar IT-1 Drakon

Same goes for several versions within the the T-55 family being made atm;

-T-55

-T-55 AM2 [2 versions; Polish modification + other WP countries  used version]

2) What is T-62A huh.gif

T-62A was the predecessor of T-62.

It was essentially a stretched T-55 chassis with a 2245 mm turret ring and new suspension wink_o.gif

As well known as Objekt 166

Hmm... as said in many sources, "object 166" is only prototype. And T-62A is very small serie of tanks with 100-mm U8TS (D-54) rifled gun and new turret (one of them is in Central Armor Museum of Kubinka).

http://btvt.narod.ru/4/t62.htm (in russian)

image017.gif

Hi,

@Soviet -> the T-62 is still a WIP, working ingame already, but will be shown when the author [Archbishop Lazarus] is ready with ongoing fixes wink_o.gif

T-62

T-62A

T-62M

T-62MV

+ maybe a somewhat peculiar IT-1 Drakon

Same goes for several versions within the the T-55 family being made atm;

-T-55

-T-55 AM2 [2 versions; Polish modification + other WP countries  used version]

IT-1 Drakon; very interesting... smile_o.gif

I'm waiting for your great tank pics! biggrin_o.gif

Good day!

-Soviet-

And what would you suggest by saying so precislely?

Kinda hard to prepare the Mod for a game that's not existant yet, isn't it?

I don't mean Scripting, config issues or such things but preparing for paralllaxtexturemapping/SM3 and generally if it is possible, if you are planing to convert the mod to ArmA2. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I don't mean Scripting, config issues or such things but preparing for paralllaxtexturemapping/SM3 and generally if it is possible, if you are planing to convert the mod to ArmA2.

Before thinking rudimently about such things let us first finish the mod for arma in a good playable status.