Sign in to follow this  
vilas

PROJECT'85 TOPIC

Yes, Great Job everyone, this is a type of mod that everyone is going to have installed on their computers!

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/1a3.jpg

due to lack of any permissions i started my own 1A3

yet on blueprint , not texture, few hours since start

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/2a4.jpg

and first try to have own Leo 2

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/chamy.jpg

and first try to make also population in 85, from typical "flanela" shirts to DM fans biggrin_o.gif

we have "ramoneska" man, but not made yet biggrin_o.gif

I think we had an Leo 2A4 back in OFP days.

You can use it if you want, but I don't think I still have the MLOD, so you have to convert it.

we resign of OFP model, i begun to work on completly new LEOs as we haven't got persmissions to other

also 1985 versions should be other than released addons

i will do Leo 1A3/4

here are pictures of Leopard 2 early w.i.p., not textured yet, not finished turret , but to show how it will be :

2a4a.jpg

2a4b.jpg

2a4c.jpg

2a4d.jpg

2a4e.jpg

later this 2A will came also as my addons , cause Polish army has 128 Leo 2A4

S*!t vilas, your stuff just keeps getting better. That's an excellent looking A2. Christ, you know it's looking good when Soul_Assassin chimes in.    wink_o.gif

leo2wip.jpg

leo2wip1.jpg

leo2wip2.jpg

leo2wip3.jpg

of course there are suspensio to model, weapon mount for MG3 and a lot of details and texture to do smile_o.gif

and i will do Leo 1A4

than i will release 2A4 in Polish skin camo and other mod will get it too smile_o.gif

Im more and more inclined to think that vilas is infact not a human whatsoever but a BOT created specifically for the purpose of putting other addonmakers to shame with the quality and more specifically the SPEED at which he produces stuff.

cant wait to see it fully textured!

Quote[/b] ]Im more and more inclined to think that vilas is infact not a human whatsoever but a BOT created specifically for the purpose of putting other addonmakers to shame with the quality and more specifically the SPEED at which he produces stuff.

What makes me mad is that I have been asking him for almost 6 months to simply replace the default M134 by the M60 on the Blackhawk, and he has still nothing done in these regards, whereas he got that Leopard done in less than 4 days.

:-p

Regards,

TB

Look stunning. I really like your more realistic approuch of adding bundeswehr instead of some guerrilla fighters. Great work!

Great work Vilas. Now plz make same ww2 tanks. Tiger would be nice. And same trucks and cars. Maybe a bmw motorcycle with mg. I hope u will gete the time for those ww2 stuff. Keep up the great work. notworthy.gif

I think he said that he wasn't interested in doing WW2 mods, at least for the moment.

We should capture vilas and remove the part of his brain that facilitates free-will. That way we could have any addon we like biggrin_o.gif

Great work Vilas!

We should capture vilas and remove the part of his brain that facilitates free-will. That way we could have any addon we like  biggrin_o.gif

Great work Vilas!

I agree

who will form the commando/capture squad ? pistols.gif

great work guys and gals, BTW notworthy.gif

Gentlemen, it is too late.. Vilas has Modelled a full minefield and auto-turret defences to his home, also, the box where he lives, has heat over 160Celsius and the house is full with all sort of conspiracy theories. So basically it would take an easter-egg and GLitch to get to teh über-protected addon-making base. also his brains weight over NINETHOUSAAND kg, so we would need shopper to lift these off. (this is just a joke, no insult to u, vilas) wink_o.gif

Great to see mod procceeding this fast. will the Resistance/guerilla have any aircraft btw? (sorry if it has been aksed before) :whi

cant wait for the alpha release, really this is one of the must-get arma mods smile_o.gif

looking good, give some rest to vilas ASAP, untill he overheats and then we might loose his own created virtual world cause d by the "vilas big bang"(VBB in short). rofl.gif

biggrin_o.gif

i have added few details , i think model is finished, now Topas will do texture smile_o.gif

and as i will do Leopard 1 i will show it too smile_o.gif

RACS skins will be made by RACS mod team

leowip4.jpg

leowip5.jpg

leowip6.jpg

I think he wont do it. Vilas is doing leopard 1 and 2  because Bundeswehr is going to be included in the mod as one of the nato army i dont think the french army is going to be included in the first release (maybe in patches) so at this moment modeling amx-30 is waste of time.

The introduction of further western armies representing the NATO forces is envisaged, including the '80s french and british troops.

But actually we are completely focused in polishing/improving what we have so far in order to allow the release of the first BETA within a few weeks.

Regards,

TB

Quote[/b] ]The introduction of further western armies representing the NATO forces is envisaged, including the '80s french and british troops.
And in the warsaw pact we gonna get poland ,czechoslovakia and ussr right?

Eastern Side: NVA / Polish / Czech / Soviet Troops.

Westerin Side: Bundeswehr / US Troops.

Regards,

TB

2 small wips from the island

av1.jpg

av2.jpg

Island is under construction with 3DE