Quote[/b] ]Antonov An-2 1.1

Release 1.1

By R0adki11

=========

To contact me please feel to use the Bis Forums

or email me at roadkill@8bit-online.co.uk

CREDITS:

========

- Sole from Nogovan Armed Forces Project for giving me the permission to release this addon.

- FW200 from Nogovan Armed Forces Project for giving me the permission to release this addon.

- Trenchfeet for the C47 Paratrooper script.

- Bis for this great game we all still enjoy.

VERSION HISTORY

===============

- Public Release

- removed BisCamel Dependency

INSTALLATION

============

There is 1 PBO files in the zipe file, which need to be extracted into your Operation Flashpoint Addons folder or appropiate Mod folder.

UNITS:

============

Antonov An-2 can be found under:

Resistance Side >> Nogovan Airforce >> Antonov An-2

Civilain Side >> Air >> Antonov An-2

Classnames

============

class RKI_AN2 - Resistance side version

class RKI_AN2b - version without roundels

REQUIRED ADDONS:

=================

- RKI_WEAP - My weapon pack, supplied with Nogovan Light Infantry pack 3.0.

- RKI_NLI - Nogovan Light Infantry 3.0.

Author's note

==============

Any comments about this addon,please feel free to pm on the forums or contact me be email.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please visit the Official Forum for discussions of this addon.

*************Disclaimer:*******************

This is NOT an official Addon. Use it at your own risk.

You are free to distribute this addon under the condition that you keep it free.

Do not modify this addon without explicit permission of the original author.

This addon is for personal entertainmentonly, other uses are forbidden unless explicit permission has been given.

Download Link for An2:

http://naf.8bit-online.co.uk/files/nli/RKI_AN2.zip

Also required is the RKI_COM, this contains scripts and supporting elements:

Download link:

http://naf.8bit-online.co.uk/files/nli/RKI_Com.zip

Sorry for the error moved my files around on webhost, ive now set up a project website for my Nogova Addons. http://naf.8bit-online.co.uk/

Edited by R0adki11
Updated download links

It's a very nice looking plane. Good for a small nation like Nogova. The eject script, door opening and everything works all right. The only issue I noticed on it is that the left wing gets stretched a little when slowing down speed, unlike the right one. Fix that and it'll be all perfect. Also, you should mention that the BIS camel is also required for the addon. I didn't get to test the civilian version because of "invalid crew: BIScamelpilot". sad_o.gif

Are there any more vehicles in works for the NLI?

I will remove the dependency on the Bis Camel, i forgot its not a part of OFP normally. I will have a look at the AN2. I have lots of Vehicles in works:

Mig21

Mig27

T55 Tanks

APCs

Logistical vehicles eg: Trucks and Jeeps

Coast Guard

super biggrin_o.gif

wooow biggrin_o.gif

mising addon was done

AN2 was very widely used for training airborne and etc. smile_o.gif

i wish you will have time and will to make for Arma such plane too biggrin_o.gif

Am afraid that is highly unlikely that it will be made for Arma, as my PC wont run Arma.

Though thanks for the comments smile_o.gif

Terrific work R0adki11. Appreciate the fine work and looking forward to the next round of releases. notworthy.gif

It`s very nice, thank you for that.

One request though, I wish there had been a true civilian version, without camo.. would it be possible?

That wont be that possible as the addon i got permissions from the old Nogova Armed Forces Project. I have no .psd files to work with, so it would need backwards engineering to change to a proper civilian version, atm i have no plans to do that at the moment.

but stay tuned i will get round to it smile_o.gif

How's this? smile_o.gif

an2d.jpg

That's a quick reskin which I did in half an hour. Maybe not totally perfect, but it should be a good base for recoloring after some little polishing. If you find that useful, I can send you the texture in editable format if the original authors of the plane allow it.

That's perfect, PM sent. smile_o.gif

W00t! And here I thought I'd never see the An-2 released for OFP! Thanx! notworthy.gif

Btw, Roadkill, if you're planning on removing dependencies, could you make one that's totally "clean" except for the animation stuff? Stuffed with a standard OFP Resistance pilot or something... would be perfect! Will there be an eastern version perhaps?

Thanks for the comments, i will try to add a clean version of the addon, i have plans to add a civilian version, and a east version are on my todo list which is increasingly getting bigger.

smile_o.gif

I agree, thanks for bringing the An-2 into the game. I've waited for years to see this wow_o.gif

Glad to finally see it out there.. made it a long time ago and was never able to finish it.. smile_o.gif

Updated Pack, removed Bis Camel Dependency. Will be updated further with Civilian Version, and East Version Soon.

Hey R0adki I love the Nogova units. They work like a charm. I'm having some great battles against the russians but I when I was ready to test this new aircraft I got an error. Whenever I preview my mission in the editor a message appears. It reads something like "Picture /rkicom". I clicked OK and the plane had white texture rectangles on its sides and on top of the wings. The cilivian version works fine and so the other nogovan addons.

I hope there's a fix. I don't know what went wrong.

Thanks.

Ok It works now! I thought I already had this file. Sorry, my bad. I'll have to double check all files next time before installing a new addon. Thanks mate.

Oh by the way... well I think this is kinda off-topic but I'll ask this question anyway. do you happen to know if there's an addon limit for OPF. I now have quite a few of them running together. I really need to know because I love them all. Don't want to start deleting one by one.

Thanks

Updated original file, includes now, Nogovan Airforce Version, East Version, Civilian Version and a West Version too!

Roadkill - the links seem to be dead - getting a "No Files Found" on your links posted on Page 1.

S. Chapman

Links have been updated:

Download Link for An2:

http://8bit-online.co.uk/thvc/RKI_AN2.zip

Also required is the RKI_COM, this contains scripts and supporting elements:

Download link:

http://naf.8bit-online.co.uk/files/nli/RKI_Com.zip

Sorry for the error moved my files around on webhost, ive now set up a project website for my Nogova Addons. http://naf.8bit-online.co.uk/

Edited by R0adki11