Sign in to follow this  
CyDoN

NAPA = NA.RE.FI. What do you think?????????

NA.PA. is totaly based on the idea of Na.Re.Fi. clan for Sahrani Life. even the names:

NAtionalist PArty and NAtionalist REsistance FIghters rings some bells, after that the videos are quire simillar and both enjoyable.

Blog:

Links removed due to rule violations. -- Franze

The general concept of an Nationalist Extremist party i surly taken by the clan narefi, although Na.Re.Fi. is more NAZI directed.

Even the videos have the same character armed attack then bomb explotions, police comes to place etc.

They even use the same weapon loadout

NAPA idea looks like exactly like Na.Re.Fi. I was impressed of how both ideas combine in the same character with just NAPA not being NAZIS for obvious reasons...

What do you people think? Its impressive of how a single clan can influent a whole game...

First of all, let me ask you to remove the link to the Nazi content.

Second of all, National party(in different languages) is a common name to extreme right wing parties. Such as the British National Party.

First of all, let me ask you to remove the link to the Nazi content.

SO? Whats the problem I dont get it? We don't talk about politics here we just talk about NAPA and Na.Re.Fi. so keep your politics out fo here, its just a game. And btw i see your communist symblos there, and finnaly those guys have a disclaimer at their site that they say that they are not nazis, so they are ok.

"Its impressive of how a single clan can influent a whole game..."

I dont think BIS got the idea for NAPA from that clan. There are and have been many groups around in the world that are similar. You seem to think so though, and maybe your right.

Alex

Closing thread due to links to explicit content.