Sign in to follow this  
CarolCray

Mod status

Sry but those are the only 2 main MoD's I know of...

Calm down this is NOT another oxygen thread:) I was just curious if we could get some ppl to chime in on the status of their MoD... giving us an idea of who has passed BIS's Oxygen test. So if you have passed and have Oxygen plz chime in and give us a progress report.

...or is just having it also a secret, lol:)

Haven't had a reply back from BIS about the tools for Winter March yet. btw Winter March is a ww2 Eastern front OFP mod smile.gif Click my sig if you want to see our work and sign up on the forum wink.gif

Ah yes I've seen your site/work, very nice. The M40 is an alltime classic favorite of mine. I was suprised not to see the Sterling amougst the ranks tho:)

I know of TheLostBrothers, OperationX, and a few other's are also building MoD's. But I'm trying to narrow my daily web-site scan to MoD creater's that actually have/or soon will, Oxygen.

As they will obviously be first to release something.

M40? ehh Sterling? ehh.

We haven't made an M40 and I dont think the Sterling was used on the Eastern front. Unless I'm missing something. confused.gif

Invasion1944 have been talking with BIS, and it seems we are highly likely to recieve the tools. Im not going to reveal anything more though, if we get the tools, its sure to be a BIG news update on the page smile.gif

Link is on the sig.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CarolCray @ Mar. 05 2002,12:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry but those are the only 2 main MoD's I know of...<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif You forgot the third! biggrin.gif

The BW-Mod!

BW is the abbrevation for the german "Bundeswehr" (German Federal Armed Forces).

For more informations look here:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....;t=7725

But I got to agree that also the Vietnam and the WWII mod are the most promising mods.

You forgot another major MOD - The Lost Brothers biggrin.gif

Well, we have not got any reply from BIS so far... sad.gif

Anyone else carolcray forgot? biggrin.gif