Sign in to follow this  
Avimimus

Recommended order to play the faction videos in

This is the order I play the faction videos in:

USMC -> NAPA -> ChDKZ -> CDF -> Citizens -> Russia

Total run time = 12:57 seconds (too long for a youtube mega-trailer made by stitching them together)? Still, it is a very interesting and dramatic twelve minutes...

What is your preferred order?

Deadfast is correct. it was released in that order because its the storyline.

Alex

Well, IMO the obvious choice is how they were released:

USMC -> Citizens -> ChDKZ -> CDF -> Russia -> NAPA

(http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6F8077DE6DB7A66E)

I'm pretty damn sure this release order is not just random wink_o.gif

Imo it's Citizens -> NAPA -> ChDKZ -> CDF -> USMC -> Russia

As in:

Terror has striken the chernarus, It is believed the nationalists are behind it, meanwhile, ChDKZ decides to start a rebellion against CDF, which leads USMC to land on chernarussian soil, while forcing Russian Forces to engage in battle.

ChDKZ -> ChDKZ -> ChDKZ -> etc tounge2.gif

greatest video so far for me smile_o.gif

the music is a lot for my vote... so melancolic, so beautiful...

BIS, give us the music ! (I already extracted the soundtrack with Winamp... I'm dumb but BIS lover) yay.gif

Placebo, give me this music, or better, Arma 2 demo, I'll give you, hmm... Pro Ev... Fifa '10 demo ! That's a deal ! huh.gifbiggrin_o.gif

wink_o.gif

Can somebody explain to me how "nationalists" would want to hurt their own country? I remember a video talking about the nationalist guerrillas fighting against the russian/redstar and those who want to hurt the people, but nothing else.

Well I think Napa if made from chernarussians who hate russian because of the Soviet union, Warshaw pact? They want maybe a pure Chernarusia without russian. huh.gif

Well I think Napa if made from chernarussians who hate russian because of the Soviet union, Warshaw pact? They want maybe a pure Chernarusia without russian. huh.gif

I get a picture that they dislike all of factions that act violently towards the citizens of chernarus.

Like if USMC does something negative, then NAPA ought to revenge, same goes to Russia.

your idea sounds racist imho, like Anti-russian movement.

Well, I think they just hate the idea of a province separating from the country - therefore the whole ChDKZ and whoever stands behind it.

Raphier: Yes it is nacionalistic. But it can happen. Know people like that, very hard to talk to them sad_o.gif

Deadfast: That would be more possible smile_o.gifsad_o.gif

Can somebody explain to me how "nationalists" would want to hurt their own country? I remember a video talking about the nationalist guerrillas fighting against the russian/redstar and those who want to hurt the people, but nothing else.

The brewery they bombed might have been owned by a corupt family .

The brewery they bombed might have been owned by a corupt family .

The ChDKZ were supposedly using it to stash weapons: