Sign in to follow this  
Sennacherib

Thyria: sands of resistance.

should i release the next addons for OFP?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. should i release the next addons for OFP?

• yes
    • no
    • you alone can choose (don't vote that lol)

i've thought bout long go mate, but why why dont'cha let the Lmg barrel a little longer?

yes, I thought about that too. and I don't know :p

on fSL-16 like additional targeting

I don't have enough place to put additional stuff on the old weapons. but currently I modify the FSl-14 & 15. ;) I'm going to add a sniper version too, I found a great reference for an optic:)

its like a bullpup g36. not bad.

That or an XM8. It's good to see that the mod is still progressing :)

your welcome to include the republican and terran marine units in your campaign, only problem is they're not compatible with mods with custom animations.

Very Nice textures but, next time you make a scope maby try and make the mount a bit thicker so it looks stronger. Just a sugestion.

STGN

in fact, there is a battery in this mount, so this is why it is large :p

the next optic will be an "acog", so it will be thicker, because it doesn't have a battery ;)

btw, thx for your comment ;)

D@nte, could you update the first post of the thread with the latest releases and updates? I'm starting to get confused with them, to be honest. :o

I'm not too sure about that. I think I've forgotten to upload something, like the updated weapons, which would fix the dependance of the OICW addOn, which I just found out about, and I'm not too sure if all the files are up to date anyway. It would be good anyway to list the stuff released so far in one post, so it would be easier to get everything at once. ;)

oh! yes, you are right :eek: ok, i'm going to add the latest stuff at the first page;)

done

Edited by Sennacherib

someone would have a link for OFP-anim? the links are dead at ofpr.info.:(

I need this prog to create an anim for the new special force vehicle. In fact, i want to have an opened hatch and a static soldier with his weapon in his hand :)

second version of the SFV-08:

sfvt.th.jpg

- more powerful

- less transport capacity

- structure reinforced

:)

u know wat? your work never disappoint me even one tiny bit;), i just love 'em:yay:, keep it up...

a little news:

I wanted to release the APC and the IFV of the Thyrian army, but i decided to rework the vehicles. The previous shapes weren't enough agressive in my opinion, and the IFV will be a tracked vehicle.

:)

the previous looks already killing, can't imagine how it will look after reworked..waiting patiently...:)

btw, while 'i fool around' with weapons models, i did do something with your FSL-16, lol..sorry don't kick my a**..but you know i have a couple of idea on how to make it more modernized with little addons on scope holding grip..so, if you like, maybe i can put something more onto them...