Sign in to follow this  
Sennacherib

Thyria: sands of resistance.

should i release the next addons for OFP?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. should i release the next addons for OFP?

• yes
    • no
    • you alone can choose (don't vote that lol)

after a lot of confusion, I put links to dl the more recent addons. they are not finished, as I lost the finished ones.

changes

- new camos for the vehicles

- new camos for the volunteers

- new thyrian IFV

- new wtu elite recon soldiers

known problems:

- thyrian shoes, texturing not finished (files lost)

- new thyrian IFV, texturing not finished (files lost)- put in game with an old missile launcher

- the volunteer grenade-launcher lost and replaced by the BIS east grenade launcher.

- the textures of the new WTU helmet are not finished (files lost)

links:

Thyrian army: http://www.multiupload.com/6Q7C1K4WBB

WTU army: http://www.multiupload.com/1I2QBA463E

for ECP: Sanctuary's anims : http://www.multiupload.com/LPYOG20E44

BTW: you still need the RHS_T80 + crew: http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=9248

the island of Thyria : http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=10779 DON'T DL THE VEHICLES, they are outdated.

readme:

you can modify the addons, you don't need my agreement, just a line in a readme would be cool. you can't import these models in an other game, at least without my agreement.

HUGE THANKS:

for the great addon makers from the OFP community:

-Sanctuary (soldier models and anims)

-WinSE (some sounds and optic sights)

-Swissmod (panzerfaust and some sounds)

- the guy who made the VNRK76, (sounds)

-Inquisitor (sounds from his guerilla pack)

Edited by Sennacherib

DLing now at only 14.5kbps crazy_o.gif I HATE TIMOR!!!!

MATE you have no idea! technology over here is like the Flintstones! with small animals inside computers that make things happen! crazy_o.gif

and a bicycle to create electricity rofl.gif

comments are welcome, don't be afraid to be harsh. that will be useful for me. smile_o.gif

LMFAO, I've actually seen that over here!  rofl.gif

will post an eval as soon as i get a chance mate.

Just had a quick look, but that's impressive models and textures for the vehicles and the troopers.

Some bug reports :

-launching the mod

Quote[/b] ]Addon RHS_Weap_JAM requires addon LSR_R109

that PBO is not included in your pbo packs

-inside the mission editor, and each time returning to it after preview

Quote[/b] ]No Entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/CfgGroups.scope"

No idea what is causing this one, using no other mod addon, just BIS default with only the @thyria mod enabled.

-The "Grenadier AT" has a no model error.

-i don't know if it is intended, but the rifles have no flashes.

-hands textures not there, as they are white (in your other thread, they seemed to have their hand textures)

Anyways those finctional troops are very original and nicely done, i had great fun shooting at a unsuspecting soldier with the grenade launcher and see him flying up to the sky from the strength of the impact wink_o.gif

thx for the comments.

yeah! i have removed all the muzzle flash, some of them remained visible all the time. I try to make them work properly.

sorry for the hand textures, i have forgotten to change them on these soldiers. i'm going to post an update for them. banghead.gif

Quote[/b] ]No Entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/CfgGroups.scope"

i don't know why this f.... sentence appears. something wrong in the cpp, but i don't find where it is.

first post updated:

fixed:

a missing weapon

the white hands

Further update D@nte,

regardig Baal2 tank, maingun fireing, the projectile model has no texture, just a white ball can be seen. watch this space for more.

PS TOP BLOODY JOB MATE!!!!! notworthy.gif

thx mate.

strange for the projectile. i used the BIS projectile huh.gif

i'm going to watch that, thx wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Further update D@nte,

regardig Baal2 tank, maingun fireing, the projectile model has no texture, just a white ball can be seen. watch this space for more

Yep, i had that bug sometimes ago, it happens when using JAM files (as JAM files are changing ammo configs and sometimes models too).

Quote[/b] ]yeah! i have removed all the muzzle flash, some of them remained visible all the time. I try to make them work properly

It's usually a CfgModels trouble (weapons must inherit from "weapon" model class). Or a model selection trouble (zasleh selection).

awesome a release smile_o.gif Test tonight after work. smile_o.gif

Hey D@nte

Just did a quick play,

I really like your light tanks. They are all well put together and the designs are nice and they compliment each other with the different weapon systems.

The main battle tanks look great, I like how the hatches open.

I also like the troop designs and their weapons do go together pretty well. The sound effects are right also.

I think they all look great together and are consistent.

There are a few textures problems, but you probably know, like the Troop hands and interiors.

One of the WTU troops name is not capitalized.

I don't think there is enough of a distinction or visual cue for the medic and officer though. Unless this is what you're going for.

I think there was an AT problem also but overall

its a nice release.

Personally though, but this is just me, I would increase some of the dispersion cones of fire, at least for the AI, also I think some of the weapons are overkill but as your other sides units are not finished yet maybe it will be balanced or fixed up later.

I think after everything is done, maybe clean up the map icons also.

------------------------

Just noticed you fixed somethings...

really nice work

but i´ve found something. the AT soldier hat no AT weapen (don´t know why) and the Grenadier/ AT hat no HE ammo.

greetings

Garmin

thx smile_o.gif

yes, the AT soldier has no weapon for the moment, i make it currently tounge2.gif

the CPP was quickly done. In fact this is just a copy. it will be better in the future (sorry for the inconvenience)

Quote[/b] ]the Grenadier/ AT hat no HE ammo

this is normal. only a spec ops will have both ammo smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]There are a few textures problems, but you probably know, like the Troop hands and interiors.

One of the WTU troops name is not capitalized.

I don't think there is enough of a distinction or visual cue for the medic and officer though. Unless this is what you're going for.

- the problem with the hands is fixed, i have added a new link with an update

- yep, i know. this is only because the CPP is not good. all the namesounds for the soldiers are "officer" whistle.gif

- currently, i create all the markings for the soldiers. I had a problem with the alpha channel. I had the error "cannot load blabla mimap" in buldozer. So I create the markings on the texture.

And i'm going to add the wounded textures.

wink_o.gif

A great first release  smile_o.gif Particularly love your tanks smile_o.gif

Hi everyone,

Could we have some pics to see before to download?

Thx smile_o.gif

hey just downloading the mod be waiting for this forever lol u going to be using that plane i sent you? for the next reales been very axchios to see what u have you have done to her cant wait sooo excited

yep, I use your plane as a bomber wink_o.gif . the model had some problems (made under oxygen), but now the structure is clean

the fighters-bombers won't be in the next release.

the priority is the infantry and the vehicles + the gunship (maybe).

wink_o.gif