Sign in to follow this  
Drongo69

Dynamic Coop for WW4 modpack 1

Thank you for the info!

STGN

If you are still getting to much lag, try reducing enemy and civilian groups. The readme contains info on how to do this.

i have not played the mission but i do have an experience playing Dynamic Afghanistan by Honcho.

I have a question about this campaign. Does it have save function in single player so even if you die you can re load just like in DA?

Does it have AI insertion/extraction?

Can i use SLX with it

or can i transfer ww4 units into SLX or FFUR mod and the campaign would still be ok?

Reason with this is i wanna fully use the FFUr or SLX effects such as the improved AI,sound,effects.

There is no save option. However, if you launch the mission as an MP session, you can play it single player and you will respawn in your squad. You can also recruit new troops.

There is no AI insertion, you have to drive or fly yourself. Getting AI insertion to work properly most of the time is an exercise in time-wasting frustration.

To use SLX, you will have to change the units in the editor (and maybe a few scripts). Doing so shouldn't take very long at all.

playing with a friend in this mission, it was night and my soldier did not have night vision googles, so we use reinforcement for put ammo, but the ammo only had one night vision

how can i put more night vision googles in the ammo of reinforcement? and more weapons/mags?

edited:

ok, i thought, if i put night vision in my playable units...

but if a buy new soldiers and i respawn in the bought soldiers? they may not have night vision?

Edited by ruckysolis

Edit the CCE_WeaponArray (in CCE\DefineUnits.sqs). Add as many "NVgoggle" entries as you need.

Soldiers will only spawn with NVGs if it is coded into the addon.

i wanna run a ww4 co op with zulu and the team, if any of you can get me in the action let me know.