Sign in to follow this  
T_Roc

Libmod to 43

Here is part 1 of my tankpack for libmod, it will expand libmod to the end of 43.

All tanks have a new interior and all of libmod functions.

Some interior textures are from I44.

Special thanks goes to MickeyD.

Russian:

http://www.3dmodell.se/tp/pack1.jpg

http://www.3dmodell.se/tp/pack2.jpg

German:

http://www.3dmodell.se/tp/pack3.jpg

http://www.3dmodell.se/tp/pack4.jpg

Download:

http://www.3dmodell.se/tp/tank.zip

awesome pics T-Rock - Dl-ing now

Silly question - did you release Inf units for Lib 43 ? or are they still to come ?

Cheers,

S. Chapman

Great work T_Roc.  notworthy.gifthumbs-up.gif

I Love the Lib-Mod, best WW2 Mod for Ofp !!!

Download now wink_o.gif

Thanks

Those tanks look awesome!

Are you going to release later some other soviet tanks than different variants of T-34?

For example by the end of 1943 the T-70 light tanks and the SU-76 self-propelled guns were already produced in great numbers and in lesser numbers the SU-85 tank destroyer.

Yes i hav a Prob.

If I were the editor wants to start this message.

Script ..

te6we69y.jpg

is this a Bug huh.gifhelp.gif

in luk_init.sqs paths to scripts are corrupted (what's nmodw? Is it something I should have somehow?). Also, have you considered about expanding whole armor system by adding calculation about what part of tank is exactly hit by shell? Right now, it totally doesn't count how turret is turned and if it's hit turret or hull.

Ok I have some things to fix then.

The nmodw path is only for testing.

Ok the scriptfile is fixed just download the file in first post.

Hi T_ROC

Your Tanks are awesome, i love them.

Can you also do they for ArmA? We need WW2 tanks and you are a very very good artist. notworthy.gif

greetings Garmin

Yes I am working on to get them in arma also.

And I have a lot more on the hd to be released.

Yes I am working on to get them in arma also.

I can vouch for that and they're awesome. notworthy.gif

That would be one hell of a tank pack right there. Especially for the Soviet tanks, it'd mean worthy adversaries.. Finally!

Edit: Just to let you know, I noticed the Tigers have a white texture show up on either the wheels or tracks from a far distance. (100m+)?

I just had my first engagement, and it was awesome!

T_ROC i´ve got a question:

release for OFP or ArmA?or for both?

Garmin

(can´t wait to use them in ArmA)

Oh I hope both!! All we need is proper tank crews after that and we're set for a mass battle!

You all said that it’s awesome… Nobody search for real and serious bugs…

But I want to criticize the author.

T-Roc

Libmod was made to show real and historically true situation.

You need to work seriously with the armour... It is strange, unplayable and unhistorical...

Yesterday arranged tests... Has let "Tiger" with "ĘV" to battle... One shot and ĘV burns...

Then same "tiger" against two "ĘV"... Again the Soviet tanks burn in a minute...

Further 3 "ĘV", 4 "ĘV" and the same history... "tiger" won...

Further I already have become angry and have put 45 gun, Zis2, three Zis3... (also I’ve let 4 KV to stay in battle)

The nazi again has carried all...

I have added 2 Soviet AA guns and Ŕ19...

The same story... All repeats … the Tiger is alive, and all are around dead and burned

Further nerves any more did not maintain (... And it considering, that with a tiger perfectly consulted in those days Zis3 and the more so "ĘV") and I have added 2 DB3, 3 LA5 with bombs, and even Pî-2...

After long fight with lonely "tiger" the valorous red army, by 4 ĘV, 3 zis3, 2 Aa guns, 45 mm of a gun, has destroyed a tiger, and that, by means of an aerial bomb direct hit...

And how should we play after such...?!

And "Ferdinands" start to burn at once in fight with "ĘV" or the anti-tank battery (57-76 mm)...

And it considering, that at "Ferdinands" the armour was much thicker, than at "tiger", and these tanks died basically on mines, land mines, were destroyed by an incendiary mix and at times 152 calibre of a gun...

And by the way your tanks do not have animations of hatches…

And on a tiger of 502nd heavy tank battalion (it is which grey and with a mammoth on a tower) structures of caterpillars often vanish...

Sorry for my English.

Well, Kretinophob (je suppose que tu es francophone vu ton pseudo...qui est tout un programme...a double tranchant),

first post = first criticism...  welcome.gif

Nowadays, we are very few OFP modders left, only a handfull, not more. We need support, help and advise more than severe criticism and sentences like :

Quote[/b] ]Further nerves any more did not maintain

OR

Quote[/b] ]And how should we play after such...?!

Did you pay for that addon ?? T_Roc works for free, so the less you can do for him is CALM DOWN, AND BE CONSTRUCTIVE !

goodnight.gif

Just list the bugs. The armor values for some of the tanks need to be re-adjusted then, but I personally haven't seen the Tiger as too overwhelming in game.

I used T_Roc's T-34/76 (42) against the (Initial) Tiger I and have to say that the Russian tank successfully outmanuevered the Tiger and took it out with a few close hits.

I am happy T_Roc went through all the trouble of expanding the mod further into the war than where the last patch carried it.

ok Kretinophob

The tiger uses the same file and a slighty modified value as the Kv1.

So you mean that the Kv1 is overarmored?

And i know that the ferdinand should have a higer armor value.

But for you there is a very esay solution for the problem.

Just remove the rw_pz.pbo out of the addons folder and your problem is gone.

You all said that it’s awesome… Nobody search for real and serious bugs…

But I want to criticize the author.

T-Roc

Libmod was made to show real and historically true situation.

You need to work seriously with the armour... It is strange, unplayable and unhistorical...

Yesterday arranged tests... Has let "Tiger" with "ĘV" to battle... One shot and ĘV burns...

Then same "tiger" against two "ĘV"... Again the Soviet tanks burn in a minute...

Further 3 "ĘV", 4 "ĘV" and the same history... "tiger" won...

Further I already have become angry and have put 45 gun, Zis2, three Zis3... (also I’ve let 4 KV to stay in battle)

The nazi again has carried all...

I have added 2 Soviet AA guns and Ŕ19...

The same story... All repeats … the Tiger is alive, and all are around dead and burned

Further nerves any more did not maintain (... And it considering, that with a tiger perfectly consulted in those days Zis3 and the more so "ĘV") and I have added 2 DB3, 3 LA5 with bombs, and even Pî-2...

After long fight with lonely "tiger" the valorous red army, by 4 ĘV, 3 zis3, 2 Aa guns, 45 mm of a gun, has destroyed a tiger, and that, by means of an aerial bomb direct hit...

And how should we play after such...?!

And "Ferdinands" start to burn at once in fight with "ĘV" or the anti-tank battery (57-76 mm)...

And it considering, that at "Ferdinands" the armour was much thicker, than at "tiger", and these tanks died basically on mines, land mines, were destroyed by an incendiary mix and at times 152 calibre of a gun...

And by the way your tanks do not have animations of hatches…

And on a tiger of 502nd heavy tank battalion (it is which grey and with a mammoth on a tower) structures of caterpillars often vanish...

Sorry for my English.

OMFG! The arrogance of some people astounds me! mad_o.gif

IMHO a VERY good pack!  smile_o.gif

T-Roc, is the best! Actually, he made almost all types of tanks for both AXIS and Allies. And really very good models ever seen in OFP for WII scenario and also the reason I still play in OFP for WII games.

T-Roc, is the best! Actually, he made almost all types of tanks for both AXIS and Allies. And really very good models ever seen in OFP for WII scenario and also the reason I still play in OFP for WII games.

Yeah me too. I love the LibMod and all Tanks from T_ROC.

I have mid skills at Mission-making but i love to modify Missions (MP+SP).

Only US and British Troops and Tanks i missed at LibMod but maybe sometimes someone made them as support for the Mod.

Greetings

Garmin

Only US and British Troops and Tanks i missed at LibMod but maybe sometimes someone made them as support for the Mod.

Greetings

Garmin

What I don't get is, that why people want British/US stuff in a mod that is about EASTERN front ? Caen 44 by WWIIEC will be about this. wink_o.gif

Mod for mod ? biggrin_o.gif