Sign in to follow this  
ricnunes

ArmA2 factions: What's the NAPA faction?

hmm..my FTP sensors are picking up upcoming RSS-feed upload, looks like a video coming...  goodnight.gif

(EDIT:: Might be even nothing at all)

can't wait for the update!!! still not out... i'm starting to worry if they'll put it up before the weekend...

with the first it sounded to me like every week one vid/faction until release... which would have made it in like 4-5 weeks...

The Masta < What are you trying to point out? smile_o.gif

This weeks update is missing. Im a bit disapointed that it isnt hier yet. huh.gif

it's there and yet people fails to read whole line smile_o.gif

it's there and yet people fails to read whole line smile_o.gif

What do you mean?

Well, it's got two possible meanings:

1) News does not mean info about factions necessarily => more than 5/6 weeks left from release

2) The weekly basis of news is over => release date is here (less probable...)

It could also mean at the end of every week. Not exactly every thursday. So be a little more patient I guess :]

It could also mean at the end of every week. Not exactly every thursday. So be a little more patient I guess :]

Well then lets hope its worth the wait

The site has been updated at least once during this week. A new link has been added to the preview section.

The site has been updated at least once during this week. A new link has been added to the preview section.

Thats hardly an update :|

Sorry but that does not qualify as a legitimate international update. So not buying it. Reckon another faction category will be revealed soon.

They are just teasing us like little lap dancers. Wave your money boys, let em have it smile_o.gif

Thats hardly an update :|

Yeah ...

1 It's in russian

2 Most of the things there we allready knew

Well for BIS it's always been every thursday, so yesterday it seems we got a preview. huh.gif

Where did they say that you get a new video preview on weekly basis? It can be anything wink_o.gif

Red star is definitely the coolest faction so far, and Maruk seems to be their evil leader tounge2.gif

I liked the last video. It's closer to art than the last few ones.

ChDKZ is russian for "Chernarussian Movement Of The Red Star": Chernoruskaja Dvishenije Krasnoii Zvezde. I am not completely sure about the grammar.

NAPA might have to be read in Russian too. But from the looks of the flag, it doesn't look russian. It looks like a toy-flag. Maybe some mercenaries, or some non-aligned side. National Party (almost same in russian), Neutral Party might be a guess too.