Sign in to follow this  
Dannyllnl69

PROJECT: Operation Hazard

Ok what does the community think of this project?

HISTORY ON WHY NOGOVA AND TEXEL AND DARA ISLANDS ARE INCLUEDED ON MY FICTIOUS PROJECT

Nogova Federation:

Population 12,800,000

Nogova has had a functional Democratic Government since it was liberated from the Pro-Communist Goverment, boosting the economy and resources.  The Economy now consists of Gold Mining, Fishing, Farming, and Tourism. With more money to waste, they invested on its Armed Forces and national security. After the Government of Texel  and Dara  two neighboring islands to Nogova, lost control and left these islands Law less. The Nogovan Government saw that as a threat to its national security. So they send troops to restore order and place these two islands under Nogovan rule, making them states. The U.N passed a resolution allowing Nogova to own the two islands and Forming its Federation.

The Federation of Nogova is the trampolin of the illicit drugs into other Federations like Malden, Everon, Skye, Narbal  Ivtiliac. Its under world is ruled by the Everon Cartel, Independent Smugglers and Dealers  from the Nogovan Federation would need to pay tax to the E.C to Continue their buisness. Many who didn’t paid with their lifes, or family members were kidnaped for ransome. The Nogovan Government Began making crack downs on its main island (Nogova) and its state islands (Texel) and (Dara). But the effort was worthless the E.C continued its operations normaly throughout the N.F. As they focused on capturing E.C leaders working on the N.F territory, a  new cartel rised into the streets, they call  themselves the “Nogovan CarteLâ€. The N.C is in war with the E.C for control of the N.F underworld. The plague of  violence has triggered an undeclared civil war in the N.F but the Government insists its undercontrol of the situation.

N.F = Nogovan Federation

E.C= Everon Cartel

N.C= Nogovan Cartel

Protagonist: Nogova Federation Armed Forces (player side)

Antagonist: Everon Cartel, Nogova Cartel

TYPE OF SCENARIOS:

Patrols

Hostage Rescue

Ambushes

Secure Towns

Protect VIP's

Hold Town

Air Assault (using a helicopter to destroy smuggling boats)

Capture or kill Drug Bosses

Planning to create to Separate Operations(Operation Hazard 1) and (Operation Hazard 2) one against the

E.C and the other one against the N.C. probably 20 missions each.

Il Start as soon as i have time, Electrical Engineering Classes have me going banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif

Need the following resources:

Civilian Like armed Men

MErcenaries

every possible Vehicle like "H2's,BMW.s Etc

thanks!

would you be interested in using my Nogovan Light Infantry to represent the Nogova Federation Armed Forces smile_o.gif

Looks very ambitious.

Have you created something already or just hypothesizing only?

It is a very long way from the beginning to the end, especially if you're on your own.

Personally, I dont believe in any project these days, unless I see some visible effects.

Godspeed anyway wink_o.gif

For some scenarios you are looking at take a look at the DMA (Dynamic Mission Alliance) Mission templates for Dynamic campaigns, also GCDE. As they contain many elements such as

Patrols

Hostage Rescue

Ambushes

Secure Towns

Protect VIP's

Hold Town

Air Assault

Capture or kill Drug Bosses

Also its worth mentioning for hostage missions you could have a look at the hostage mission in Resistance and possible convert that for hostage rescue missions.

to: roadki11

ofcourse il love to use your Nogovan Army units, infact i planned using them for it lol.....how about would you be interesting on maybe testing the missions?

to: Sudayev

In my old hard drive i had many missions regarding this Project, it only took me about 1 month to finish about 15 different scenarios. IT was during summer when i had alot of free time...But im going to put alot of effort to give OFP community some Missions they might enjoy!

Let me just get through some Electrical Engineer Exams i need to finish, and il begin work on them..PAtience people patience thumbs-up.gif

I would be interested in testing out a few missions for you.

Im close to releasing my Nogovan Light Infantry pack, just need to finish the blood textures on the special forces and they will be ready for release. smile_o.gif

I like the concept alot. This should be an interesting campaign.

Would you have the ability to play various sides? Say, have the ability to play for one of the cartel's instead of the Federation? Make that choice at the beginning and play the campaign through. Replay the campaign on another cartel and the whole campaign is a different experience?

to R0adki11: That Sounds fun,,maybe some special operations with your Special forces vs the Cartels...im looking foward to your addon Roadki11....

PopUpTarget: I might do just a short campaing with the Rise of the Nogova Cartel...and how they got started.... how about that??

PopUpTarget: I might do just a short campaing with the Rise of the Nogova Cartel...and how they got started.... how about that??

That would be great. Be fun (and add depth) to see and participate in just how these cartels got going.

I'm really glad to see that campaigns are still made for OFP.

The story sounds good. Campaigns and missions with a lot of backstory usually have an great atmosphere.

Just don't let this one die!

Vartuoosi: dont worry i wont let this one die...im a big fan of OFP and this one is a sure project!

Guys since i quit going to the University thanks to financial aid,, i might have more time off and i might begin work 12/7's just to finish the project...

I got to finish the project before i leave to the U.S Border PAtrol Academy in New MExico... smile_o.gif

I got to finish the project before i leave to the U.S Border PAtrol Academy in New MExico... smile_o.gif

New Mexico? We'll be neighbors...I live in Texas (Houston).

Best of luck with the training...and who knows, that experience may lead to yet another OFP storyline!

Props to you Texans! I'm originally from Boston - I went to college in Dallas and grew to love Texas and Texans. Wonderful place - I'd like to settle there, moreso than Boston!

The mod sounds great, and Sanctuary's WW4 mod looks like it'll have some units that would be great for it (and a Border Patrol scenario, too).

I'm sorry to hear that financial aid didn't work out as well as you had hoped, but good luck with your Border Patrol studies - it'll be quite an education, just the same. I had a buddy who was on the San Diego REACT - tough group of guys.

Anguis: Thanks for those Cheers yay.gif

and il see if i can qualify for ICE later on my career....Im going to be using Roadki11 Nogovan units for various type of missions and operations...such as the ones i gave an example of above! Just waiting for the release of the new Nogovan Soldiers ! and as for the Cartels..im not sure if to use Vilas PAck that contained Armed civilians....

guys and girls ! there use to be a addon pack that contained some generic soldiers in various camoflauges that used Jam 2 as their weapons...can someone help me find them please help.gif

ok guys andd girl i finished some 6 missions,,they are full of action and fun...they are not all that profesional,,but they work....

ok you start as a Conscript in the Nogovan Army,,then if some one helps me youll be able to choose either officer school or special forces school (Ranger) i have 2 missions done aswell for the rangers ! need to work on the officer now !!

Description:

OK its the Nogovan Army Vs Everon Cartel !! and in some missions youll be supported by the Nogovan Police (DMX POLICE)

Roadkill your units are amazing !!!!!pistols.gif

ok addons that you are going to need are:

1.roadkills nagovan infantry

2.ffur-slx 07 (best played) or better

3.Vilas police and rebel pack 2.5 and2.0

4. Bm59 rifle pack and Ar70 pack

5. H2 pack

6. Mercedez benz

7. DMX police

-----------------------------------------

thats all i can think of  smile_o.gif

ok remember im not that of an expert on mission editing and plus these missions are in beta stages,,,its like a teaser !pistols.gif

how do you upload them to here though ?? help.gif

Roadkill Send me a PM so i can send you the missions to you and maybe you can modify them a little and add stuff to them !!!  whistle.gif

Can someone help me find something that has to do with drugs in ofp and money smile_o.gif pleaaseeeee  whistle.gif

and if you can find me a pack with civilians armed smile_o.gif

or atleast teach me how to add weapons to civilians.

i might just release them single cause i dont know how to put them together in one ! and i dont know how to allow you to choose weapons in the beginning

sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif

as soon as i finish the officer missions and the Rangers mission...im going to move the battlefield into Textel Island

Everons Cartel Second Stronghold (((along wiht Everon island which is first)))...

What to expect in Textel island: since it was abandoned and later annexed by Nogovan Goverment,,,the Goverment will launch Operations in Textel mainland against the Second in command of the Everon Cartel known as the "Coke Baron"...The "Coke Baron" has a Strong and Protective Militia(Tanks,APC's,Helicopters,BOats) + Local Police under his payroll and His Deadly Gunmen(also seen in Nogovan missions)..

This may be a tad premature...but can you bundle the addons in the same .RAR or .ZIP file as the missions/campaign? Or if not, attach links to where the addons can be found?

I'd be glad to try the missions you have and offer feedback. I'm not a mission-maker, so I couldn't offer much in the way of technical or scripting advice.