Sign in to follow this  
R0adki11

WW4 Mission Pack

Its not a campaign, they are missions for the WW4 modification, converted from standard bis missions.

To install extract from the .zip file and put into your missions folder into your ofp directory, i normally create a subfolder called WW4 and put them in it. This keeps the mission folder tidy. smile_o.gif

Its not a campaign, they are missions for the WW4 modification, converted from standard bis missions.

To install extract from the .zip file and put into your missions folder into your ofp directory, i normally create a subfolder called WW4 and put them in it. This keeps the mission folder tidy.  smile_o.gif

Oh I understand now, I figured since some of the files had to be copied into the mission folders it would have added a campaign. Anyway I did try your mod on one of the single player missions, I found it to be cool. I really like the added details to the soldiers uniform. Since I was playing as Russian forces I got to try out one of the new weapons added to the game, it was awesome.

I got to try the other factions now and see what added weapoons they get. Good job btw. biggrin_o.gif

I cant take any credit for the mod, the mod was made by Sanctuary. I simple have converted some missions for it. smile_o.gif

I played warcry and some of the SAW gunners where in ACU camo would be nice if changed to woodland for everybody!

STGN

I will try to have a look at the mission pack, it will go on my to do list which is getting increasingly bigger. As i have plenty of real life issues to content with right now, such as essay writing for my Msc.

So will try to when i can wink_o.gif

I cant take any credit for the mod, the mod was made by Sanctuary. I simple have converted some missions for it.  smile_o.gif

Well my thanks to both of you. BTW, what user made campaigns do you guys recommend? I am revisiting Operation Flashpoint and I want to try some new campaigns.

Thanks for reuploading this :)

No problem, did they work ok with the latest WW4 release?

All of this missions are singleplayer? I need some multiplayer missions plz :)

All of this missions are singleplayer? I need some multiplayer missions plz :)

Sorry i only converted these Single Missions back in 2009, i am not going to be able to convert any new ones as i solely play Arma2 now.

No problem, did they work ok with the latest WW4 release?

I have the tweaked config that replaces default units with ww4, so it's hard to me to track this kind of bugs (as if a unit or weapon doesn't work as intended it's replaced by a ww4 version anyway).

Just tried three of them. So far there seems to be a problem in Steal the Car. "No entry config for 'config.cpp/cfgweapons.w556_30bmag'". The other two (ambush and the one where you must clean a town as a SF) seemed fine, apart from inconsistencies on the weapons, as they were using JAM and not native WW4 ones.

Edited by kenoxite
One anyway too many

I have the tweaked config that replaces default units with ww4, so it's hard to me to track this kind of bugs (as if a unit or weapon doesn't work as intended it's replaced by a ww4 version anyway).

Just tried three of them. So far there seems to be a problem in Steal the Car. "No entry config for 'config.cpp/cfgweapons.w556_30bmag'". The other two (ambush and the one where you must clean a town as a SF) seemed fine, apart from inconsistencies on the weapons, as they were using JAM and not native WW4 ones.

If you would like to fix the Steal the Car, and send me the files i can update my hosted copy :)

I look for something like this. Thanks a lot!:icon14:

Edited by Kapral