Sign in to follow this  
itim_tuko

CZM beta releases

Close ups of 2 of the 3 female characters for the next beta.

Lori Commandate

LoriCommandante.jpg

Maria Congresso

MariaCongresso.jpg

The first try for making a modern Vietnamese soldier for the Spratly campaign

CZM_Vietnamese_Soldier_1.jpg

Some ingame screenshots of Parola Island

CZM_Northeast_Cay_4.jpg

CZM_Northeast_Cay_6.jpg

CZM_Northeast_Cay_7.jpg

CZM_Northeast_Cay_3.jpg

The other 2 island are also finished and internal beta testing has started. Pics of the Nanzi Dao and Soutreef will follow after I finished the Vietnamese troops.

I did change Nanzi Dao (Southeast Cay) Completly after I found 1 reference pic showing 1/4 of the island.

CZM_Southeast_Cay_9.jpg

Look at some of the storage facilities for light and heavy equipment.

CZM_Southeast_Cay_10.jpg

The commanders residents near the main headquarters.

CZM_Southeast_Cay_11.jpg

A lvoew over the soccerfeeld and the assembly area. In the backgroud vissible are some barracks, the headquarter and the commanders residents.

CZM_Southeast_Cay_12.jpg

Some of the defence positions around the island and a guard tower.

CZM_Southeast_Cay_13.jpg

A heavily guarded powerstation.

CZM_Southeast_Cay_14.jpg

A US Marines AH-1Z patrolling around Southeast Cay after Vietnamese threats against the Philippine occipied islands gets stronger.

Ooooh yeah. Looking good. I get excited when I see recoiless rifles! Well also hot Phillipina women in combat fatigues and guns. :)

Overall its looking really good. Definitely a solid base for not only Phillipino missions but also joint Phillipino Military/USMC missions.

Good stuff!

Keep it coming!

Oh one thing however. Before you get too far into your mod. I would recommend looking into making them ACE combatible before you have tons and tons of units. Trust me on this. My mod really wants to do this (LoBo) but its so huge that it would take way too long. Your mod is still small in comparison so its much more feasible. By making it ACE combatible, you will attract a much larger range of players using your mod as its perfect for Island conquest missions.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Edited by Miles Teg

Ooooh yeah. Looking good. I get excited when I see recoiless rifles! Well also hot Phillipina women in combat fatigues and guns. :)

Im trying to get a bit more variety into the faces, bit tis still taking a little amuint of work.

Overall its looking really good. Definitely a solid base for not only Phillipino missions but also joint Phillipino Military/USMC missions.

Good stuff!

Keep it coming!

Well I can just say wait for the campaign.

Oh one thing however. Before you get too far into your mod. I would recommend looking into making them ACE combatible before you have tons and tons of units. Trust me on this. My mod really wants to do this (LoBo) but its so huge that it would take way too long. Your mod is still small in comparison so its much more feasible. By making it ACE combatible, you will attract a much larger range of players using your mod as its perfect for Island conquest missions.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I was a invited to be a member of ACE and also was for a while, but after they moved their forums they have newer replied why I didnt got access to their new forums, so I dont know how to make my mod compatible with thiers.

Army troopers after a battle with Commander Katos rebelious troops

CZM_Army_1a.jpg

CZM_Army_2a.jpg

PNP stopping the traffic while a SWAT team prepares to free some hostages in a hotel

CZM_SWAT_2a.jpg

SWAT before storming a hotel

CZM_SWAT_1.jpg

Scout Rangers on excersice on Pagasa Island after Vietnamese troops declare that Northeast Cay is Vietnamese property

CZM_Scout_1a.jpg

Finally the first preview of the PSG (Presidential Security Group) after wish from several users.

CZM_PSG.jpg

Edited by itim_tuko

any vehicles or even better AIR VEHICLES ! Fictional ones are okay

Im working on vehicles already but they will probally take some time before I can release them as Im to busy in private life. But I will release the first island map. It covers 2 islands (Norteast Cay and Southwest Cay) and a reef (South Reef) which has been fortified. Southwest Cay and South reef are occupied by Vietnam and Northeast Cay is occupied by the Philippines. Further China also claims the islands to be chinese property.

Its still a beta as I still need to make some vietnamese style buildings and vegetation for this area.

Known bugs are:

- Walls not alligned propertly

- Buildings are placeholders

- Street has no crossings.

- Placenames not working

CZM North Spratly map

Im working on getting these vehicles finished for the vehicle beta release in 2 months (hopefully):

AFP Side:

Marines:

- V100

- V150

- V300 (APC and FSV)

Army:

- Simba

CZM_SIMBA_1.jpg

CZM_SIMBA_3.jpg

- V100

- V150 (APC and Ambulance)

- Hummer

- M113 (reworked model)

PNP Wheel:

- Hummer

- Police Car

- V100

- V150

- Land Rover

Enemies MILF:

- Bunkers and static defences

- Kuglig

Enemies Spratly:

- PT76

CZM_PT-76_1.jpg

CZM_PT-76_2.jpg

- T55

- MI17 (retextured)

Civilians:

- Jeepney

- Tricycle

- Kuglig

The M113 as its used by the AFP

CZM_M113_1.jpg

The MX8 in the configuration used by the PNP and Army.

CZM_MX8_1.jpg

My first try to make a Kuglig

CZM_MILF_KUGLIG_2.jpg

CZM_MILF_KUGLIG_1.jpg

The Kuglig is a "Rice Tractor" and also used as a transport for Farmers.

The Kuglig was and is still used by the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) as a cheap and mobile anti aircraft defense platform. This model where build after an eyewitness report of a PAF Pilot.