Sign in to follow this  
fullmetal69

Collector edition ?

smile_o.gif I create a Petition to try to have a collector version of the game Arma 2! It is available ]http://darkiron6985.free.fr/arma2/index.php]here !

Remember that a  special edition planned for Arma but she has never seen the day!confused_o.gif If it can help 505Games to decide when, it's good for the community!

I close the petition 2 months before the release of the game (éditor's date)

thank you when you sign!   wink_o.gif

It'd be cool to have like a small poster of something smile_o.gif

That way when my CoD fanboy friends come over and can just point at it and laugh at them smile_o.gif

for arma 1 didn't they have this real surplus ammo case or something like that ?

Up to the Publihers id think.

Morphion ( Germany mainly ) had one for ArmA 1 that had a ArmA cloth patch, A huge island map, a soundtrack cd and the infamous size M shirt.

All came in a M2 Ammo box... a pretty rusty one in my case.

If i remember right the Czech one came ina n wooden ammo box and had at least a XL shirt, a compass and some other things.

I didnt use much of the ArmA1 goodies but as the fanboi that i am id buy a ArmA2 Special edition aswell, especially if it had a few better goodies like:

- Bigger Shirt XL-XXL or a coupon to order a fitting one with big discount.

- Instead of the simple ArmA cloth patch a real armpatch of the fictional unit of the player... airsofters would love it.

- Making of Docu DVD, would love to see how the creative chaos at BIS works

I think, there was also a steel army helmet in the czech special edition, but I am not realy sure.

would be cool but I would probably buy regular first then the fan boy edition due to me not being sure how long im staying where I am right now so i want to keep my belongings to a minimum. tounge2.gif

well its like I have moved to another country and I found at the company im doing my internship at is flakey

and everything has gone a  bit downhill lately and now one of my roomies from my class says he can't take it living here so he wanna move back to sweden , and things been turbulent moving to another country where my room that i rent is small and i don't got the space with to much more crap in my room, to make matters worse half the room is covered by a rock hard king size bed, like the room is almost decent for one but 2 peopel??!.   crazy_o.gif

Collector Edition, not a bad idea... hmm, I got ArmA Czech version looking like this:

arma_ice.jpg

biggrin_o.gif

"JRC editon" is not Collector Edition  rofl.gif, it's only ArmA pack with bonus content.

Documentary DVD is good idea, but I have queries confused_o.gif

The collector's edition should include one way aeroplane tickets to Chernarus.

Actually, that would have been a neat addition to an ArmA Collector's Ed, seeing as how Sahrani was supposedly a tourist destination. You could have pamphlets in there, a cheesy Hawaiian shirt, the whole nine yards.

I found a picture of the czech special edition:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/787/arma2gh3.jpg

If there is no ticket to Chernarus, why dont visit Czech republic and find the area wich was used to represent Chernarus? smile_o.gif

It's almost the same, but no war conflict there

wink_o.gif

Collector edition would be nice i liked the one of ArmA but as shadow stated put in some bigger shirts this time. The one included i can wear as body free almost got stuck in it biggrin_o.gif

I am 1,87m tall and weight 85kg that wont fit in a "S" sized shirt.

I'm here to represent the small shirt loving underweight opposition! Keep the small shirts! :P

A shirt for your wife/girlfriend is definitely better then forcing her to hold the arma case in front of her face while..you know what I mean biggrin_o.gif

Back in 2006, I purchased the german special edition with that fancy ammo case. I like it. Very cool way to protect your equipment like mouse/gamepad against scratches on the way to lan parties biggrin_o.gif Hell yeah, this rocks! I hope there will be fancy stuff in it. Maybe a tactical Map - not the sahrani satmap - i mean something like this > click me< or even this (was it from william porter blog???) > click me<

You dummies, the shirt is for your wife/girlfriend.

I missed that part so plz put some n*ked girls in so i can give away the shirt biggrin_o.gif

Man, I don't want some lousy "collector's" edition.

I want a freakin' CMcD version, which contains:

Scale model T55.

Genuine tab key from ohara's keyboard.

A lock of Ondrej's hair.

A very very very limited edition "Maruk Sings" DVD (with footage!wink_o.gif.

Wall-to-floor poster consisting of every single one of wipman's posts in the forum.