Sign in to follow this  
Funko

banned from every server????

Hi, my friend just installed the game on his computer, he is fully updated and has dloaded the proper addons. when he tries to join a server it says connecting and then banned. It says this on every server and hes never played the game before? How do we fix this?

Im guessing he bought a pre-owned copy?

Previous owner has an ID number that maybe have been banned for bad behaviour or cheating.

Some servers have seperate websites or forums with ban list on. Note the name and try some investigations, or go on yourself to server explain his case and get the servers information. (if possible)

Then contact them and explain problem.

he uses the same id number as me because its my disk he installed the game from. I have shared discs in the past with people and have never had this issue. He cant even join servers that im not in, but i can join every server. I can even join servers with my laptob and desktop at the same time just to test it and i had no problems.

rofl.gif

I am sure you know what you are asking is illegal huh? Not really smart to ask this on the official forums I would think.

(Not that posting it anywhere else will get you any further.......hopefully)

Perhaps he used a cd key from the internet instead of your key. Player id is not determined by the disk but the cd key you enter when installing.

Tell your friend to buy the game. That way he'll get a clean cd key that hasn't been used by cheaters and griefers.

And save a lot of valuable play-time for players who actually used their own money to buy the game...