Sign in to follow this  
EcOGunner

Chevy Impala 2006 OLD / NEW MODEL

here are more screenshots of the impala 2006 that i start working on back like  6 months ago.

but updated Screenshots

Chevy Impala 2006

734e188f73a64fb0e93d55919534e0edb1babe09.jpg

f895c1c51e123edfdd669d0adb4e04dcef3bc499.jpg

36766662fb056fc79d60ba680b38083c6ce04d69.jpg

MORE TO COME

here are more screenshots of the impala 2006 that i start working on back like  6 months ago.

but updated Screenshots

UnMarked Black Police Vehicle

79cd9576ef96d00f9593788b6dc1375efb9a3785.jpg

41a6ff1d041bc859a05d0af9862334cd04e38972.jpg

76effbd5220aaecd0bc5d1ccd1d3dd58d1123bb0.jpg

3c23ad522e975209d3370ae3d2815c57394cc120.jpg

Inside of the Chevy Impala 2006

a61b451b15112e6440168b85e31d6d202114d4a4.jpg

3c23ad522e975209d3370ae3d2815c57394cc120.jpg

928f18c2dc11368aeb7b4bd39c7be1c1fa9dedae.jpg

and the models will be released to the public when theey are done but there going to be lock from being worked on.

Cool!

These are perfect for cop cars here in our city. They drive both Impalas and Crown Vics.

Nice job on the interior so far  wink_o.gif

Looking good - it looks like as if you're using console parts and / or the laptop of Delta Hawk's police car. Will the laptop have any special features as well?

Regards,

VictorFarbau

look at his vehicle again.

and tell me what im using off his car the radio is texture off the motorola site aswell as the siren system under the laptop. aswell as the the laptop you can say he made all that when he is really going to a website to get them off the site there just images.

www.motorola.com

www.whelen.com

and for laptops you can go to anywebsit to get that what other thing do you want to try and say its delta hawks work.

aswell if you can make a box for a car to make a console then its sad im not saying everyone can make one but people who has been doing modeling for over 8 - 9 years then its sad

Jeez people have no nerves these days  smile_o.gif There used to be a time when there was cooperation between addon makers and it happened you would find the same parts in mutiple addons. I didn't mean to say you stole anything at all!!!

Only recently there seems to be a real frenzy with people accusing each other of stealing even the smallest details. As you correctly pointed out lots of models and textures can be found on the internet anyway. To me it just looked as if you were using the same laptop and some console parts and I won't start counting pixels since I don't care.

All I was and am still wondering about is whether you will bring these items to life somehow or if they're more on the decoration side.

Cheers,

VictorFarbau

Wicked ride, dude. The North American vehicles really go a long way to change the scene of ArmA. Are the doors going to open and close?

An outstanding example of door usage (imo) can be found in NZXSHADOWS' Up-Armored HMMWV's here.

smile_o.gif

Vidz

nice man! love the car! do you have any plans for a sahrani pd skin? or standerd military police skin in any future release's? not pressering you ou try to seem rude, cause i'm not! just been wondering!

thanks,

soldier2390

i like to say that i may be doing something like this for some ideas.

get me the textures you want on the outside of the vehicle and we see what i can do for you guys i will look into it.

i like to say that i may be doing something like this for some ideas.

get me the textures you want on the outside of the vehicle and we see what i can do for you guys i will look into it.

im dont know how to get textures for the side of the car? but if you mean something like a picture or just need to know what it looks like, then just make a plan white car with all lights, and stuff! but it only has military police in black on the sides of car, writting strait across the center of front doors and one on the center of the front hood of the car! and for a other idea... a basic design like delta hawks crown vic's so it can match that way sahrani pd can have two types of patrol cars that match! thats what i would really like to see!

thanks,

soldier2390

If you wanna make it a realistic NYPD Vehicle you should add bulletholes to the rear bumper, and remove 1 out of the 4 hubcaps smile_o.gif