Sign in to follow this  
KKB

Fix for BIS M119 and D30 Models

Hi there

Used the search function but didn't find someone else fixing it, if it is old news apologies.

Ever noticed the difference between the 2nd and 3rd LOD of the two Artillery Guns?

2d0m25f.jpg

On closer inspection in Boldozer I found this:

anlsfs.jpg

2a7a7wj.jpg

So I fixed it. Since it is a small download I thought why not release it. It replaces the BIS Models with my fixed ones, nothing else changes, besides the fixed 3rd LODs you shouldn't notice it is there at all.

If someone official is interested to include it in a future patch, I can send the MLODS (or detailed description of what was broken) over.

Anyway, I hope someone finds it useful.

Download:

>>> armedassault.info <<<

>>> armaholic.com<<<

KKB

did you binarize it? smile_o.gif

Nice work! This was one of the many little things bugs that lessened my enjoyment of the game.

Not a good sign on the part of BIS that it's up to paying customers to repair their product for them.

Anyway, good stuff mate!

did you binarize it?  smile_o.gif

Yes, of course. Why do you ask? If there is interest in the MLODs, I'll upload them somewhere. I just didn't think they were interesting enough to include in the download smile_o.gif

Not a good sign on the part of BIS that it's up to paying customers to repair their product for them.

I wouldn't put it like that. I don't think many people did notice it all, and it's not a major bug. Besides, if I reported it I'm sure they would have fixed it eventually. I just thought that since it was possible to fix myself, why wait for an official patch?  wink_o.gif

Thanks ODOL is great thumbs-up.gif

Thanks to DeadEye and Big for picking it up and providing Download Mirrors on their sites  smile_o.gif

Gnat @ Feb. 07 2009,06:20)]Nice!

Now we just need 1 for the BMP lods where the tracks rotate with the turret!

I am not aware of that, can you elaborate? Screenshot would be nice.