Sign in to follow this  
anguis

Community Awards. . .

You want me to vote AGAIN? :eek:

Not if you've already voted, we'll find out ;)

When they've all been counted up, probably after I return from holiday now :)

It'll take longer if people keep trolling the thread with whining :)

Get that sand out of yer vagina.

:D

It'll take longer if people keep trolling the thread with whining :)

Can you give us an ETA? It's nearly a month after the final voting.

Most country manage counting in one evening, and their votes are analogue :rolleyes:

ETA is soonâ„¢ ;)

I'll do it today, then it's up to my colleagues to finalise prizes and it's out of my hands!

:j:

Surely being declared the winner is prize enough?

Just announce it already and let the accolade be its own reward. If BI wants to send something extra when they get the time, that's an added bonus.

Guys, there are only so many of them, all of Germany is buying Arma2, they've got their hands full burning and shrink-wrapping DVDs. ;) When they get a minute to breathe, they'll probably have a beer (I know I would...), in the mean time, here are some "funny" videos...

Edited by Mojo
link

Votes have been counted and we know the winners + the 5 random voters, information passed on to the web team :)

As soon as the web team is done with it. ;)

lol, more than three months after the official awards were RESTARTED nothing. Srsly, why did you bother digging it up and hadn't let it die in the first place, like it almost did!

Well at least you're all giving me enthusiasm to ever run one again :(

I'm sorry it's taking this long, things happen, my part took longer than it should and now the part where it relies on other people is taking longer than it should.

I mean you no harm, but I think the community awards should be left to the community, as in, sites like Armaholic, armedassault.info could promote a poll that could've been setup elsewhere or an email thing like you had setup. I think you have better things to do than worry about a modder competition when it's all completely subjective.

Well plenty of people think the opposite, that fansites have their cliques and thus the official BIS site is the objective place for such an awards, either way next time will be better*.

*possibly.

;)

Aye.

The timing is a wee bit off. A new game to release and patch. Very few of us in the Community can appreciate the pressures involved. Given the context, the time-lag is understandable.

That said:

What a pointless waste of time.

"We love and adore the Community who support our software, so here's a poll to provide an accolade to those who, according to the populist vote, contribute the most to supporting OUR games."

(but we'll run the poll - TWICE - collect the votes, discover the "winners", and not bother just posting the results, because let's face it - it doesn't really matter and neither do they)

BIS is dead. Long live BIS. Placebo? You're a twat for not taking the lead on this. Fuck the webteam, do it yourself.

Edited by bedges

Well how classy from you there Bedges, at least the delay let you show your true colours eh? Well goodbye then.

Thank you very much Placebo for hosting such an event.

Congratulations to all the winners!