Sign in to follow this  
STALKERGB

British Royal Marine Commandos c.2001

Hello peoples!

Just another version of British RMC to play around with, these are based on RMC from around 2001. Before anyone asks they are different from the ones I previously released;

-They now have woodland DPM Helmets rather than desert.

-The backpack models are different from the previous RMC.

-The blood actually works now!

This addon is smaller than the previous RMC ones, took out some of the classes so now there is only:

-Squad Leader

-Rifleman

-Marksman

-Sniper

-Medic

-Grenadier

-Automatic Rifleman

#########

As with other Brit addons by me this requires the UKF weapon pack.

#########

BritCom3_Shoots.jpg

Larger

BritCom3_Shoot2s.jpg

Larger

BritCom3_Shoot3s.jpg

Larger

I will update all the stuff I have previously done to include working blood effects.

Hope you like!

British Royal Marine Commandos c.2001 Download Link  (You might need to click "continue to Mega Upload" after clicking the link.)

STALKERGB

Awesome mate - does your pack include that great Minimi (with regular butt) you were working on? It's hard to tell in the pics smile_o.gif

Cheers mate

Stew

@stewy, the pack doesn't have the minimi i have been working on, that will be released with the UKSF i am doing, it wasn't quite ready for release as none of the animations are working.

One word, FANTASTIC tounge2.gif next thing to do will be the Brittish units from the movie children of men. British units year 2xxx.

Nah, just kidding, but would be cool to have british units with that camo tough. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work

thumbs-up.gif

Regards, NiXo

25chil.2.650.jpg

@Nix91

Those look more like US troops schlepping L85s. If the UK updated their equipment you really think they'd hang on to those?

The dude on the left only has the A1 (Round Cocking Handle) he at most going to get 1 possibly 2 mags through it before the stoppages start.

Then he's better off with a pointy stick and some harsh language.

@Nix91

Those look more like US troops schlepping L85s. If the UK updated their equipment you really think they'd hang on to those?

Yes i know that they do look like US troops with acu wink_o.gif But they have the british accent in the movie :P

Hi these look great..any chance of a replacement.pbo for these..so i can play using only U.K troops?

@action man and Sleek; i have started to work on a replacement for these units but havent had any time over the last week to get it done,

doesn't help i'm a config retard too smile_o.gif

That'll be cool thx..

Also would you think about mixing the dress up a bit i.e a couple of them with desert helmets and dersert jackets on but keeping the DPM body warmers on (or whatever there called)?

I was under the impression that in 2001 the Brits had a shortage of Desert DPM, hence the woodland gear.

It was more to do with the fact that;

1. It breaks up the outline of your shape

and

2. The royal marines operated (like now) during the winter months of the year and so carried warmer kit with them, including their normal DPM jackets

Alot of the pics i have seen of the RMC around 2001 were of them in mountainous regions where the woodland/desert mix did seem to be beneficial. But for most of my future releases i am going to try and make each unit look a bit more individual.