Sign in to follow this  
Killer_KF

Problem.......help me!

1.) OK, there is this resistance guy....the LAW launcher. I want him to have the Law Launcher out and ready to shoot the launcher at the start of the mission. He just wont switch, I tried these:

this switchmove "LAWLauncher"

this switchmove "RPGLauncher"

this selectweapon "LAWLauncher"

this selectweapon "RPGLauncher"

and i have tried all of these in a script to and he just does not have the launcher out and ready t go.

2.) I have this trigger. East detected by west. It will sound an alarm. I want when the trigger is activated that reinforcements will come (Tanks) from a given location.

The Tanks will not wait for the trigger to be activated. They just go. I tried syncing them already. I just synced the waypoint and the trigger. This will not work. Do I need a script or somthing?

P.S. Oh yes, i grouped the tanks with the trigger but that did't work either. The Trigger did not have the correct conditions that I wanted.

Oh yea one more quick question. How do you add certain types of ammo to an ammo box. I need an AT4 in an ammo box. Do I do the Addmagazine thing? I kinda tried that but It the option 'pick up AT4' is not there. I even tried being a AT soldier.

2) When you synchronize trigger with wp (or there is some condition in wp) units go directly to this wp and there waits. When trigger is activated (or condition is true) units activate the wp and continue to next wp.

So - synchronize trigger with wp that is near your tanks. They will be waiting there and when allarm is sounded they will continu to next wp.

AT4 ammo in ammo box :

in initialization of ammo box write this command :

this addmagazinecargo ["AT4Launcher", 5]

This will add to ammo box 5 of AT4 launcher missiles. Maybe you must scroll down in command menu in game when you can't see missiles in that box.

did you try doTarget command and then doFire(or something like that)?

after choosing weapon with selectWeapon command, try doTarget, and then doFire.

just a guess