animalica

"Bundeswehr" Mod

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (animalica @ Jan. 07 2002,21:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So I`m starting this one. smile.gif

This seems to me the far advanced mod regarding models and quality except "Invasion 1944".<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, easy to say with screenshots of highres models rendered in a 3d app. Let's see some stuff from inside OFP? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rastavovich @ Mar. 21 2002,22:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Both weapons exist the short version of G 36 is called G 36 K

(the k stands AFAIK for "kurz - german for short" and the grenade launcher is easy to attach to the normal G 36.<span id='postcolor'>

There exist a G36K (kurz = Short) and G36c (compact) thats even smaller. for grenade freaks: there's the add-on Grenade Launcher AG36 (40mm).

And here`s another one (nearly finished, some details and textures missing):

m-109.jpg

M109 Panzerhaubitze

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Brentk @ Jan. 08 2002,08:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hondas are better<span id='postcolor'>

Mitsubishi are best

Lancer Evolution VI

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (animalica @ Mar. 02 2002,03:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There`s a new model in an early stage:

http://home.t-online.de/home/ASSEbola/4Players/uh-1d.jpg

smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

UH-1!!!

Got a Q. do you guys are gonna have Oxygen?

I`m in no way involved in the BW-Mod, I`m just an fan who wants to see it released and become an big success! biggrin.gif

For any further questions visit their english section of the BW-Mod board (hint, hint, poke, poke, dragging people to forum...): wink.gif

http://www.network-of-matrix.de/wbboard/board.php?boardid=17

And of course visit their homepage:

www.bwmod.de

Yeah, were eagerly waiting for some more non-german-speaker to join. smile.gif

Help us to make the BW-Mod the best OFP-Mod!

NurEinMensch< ive always liked the mods site and am looking forward to playing the mod when it comes out. But i believe the site is down?

Correct me if I am wrong, please.

I have seen lots of "renders" and "3DZ" from things like Studio Max and lightwave on these "Mod builders" site.

They look great, magnifique! BUT!, what do they look like in the game?

Probably nothing like the "hi-res", ginormous "poly-count" renders that they have been showing.

Am I worng? or will they look as good as they seem?

JV44

Of course I got no idea how the models will look within the actual game, I guess they will look like any model.

About the polys: The BW-Mod team does a very good job on keeping the poly-count low, all their shown models are no hi-poly stuff.

Here are the pics which were already posted by NurEinMensch.

The search engine was unable to find my own thread - crap!.

But now we can continue to bundle the interest in the BW-Mod again. smile.gif

The more feedback, the more motivation for the modcreators - so feel free to post in their forum!

leo2a4_1.jpg

leo2a4_2.jpg

leo2a4_3.jpg

HueyIng.jpg

The BW-Mod creators got an ingame video of their UH-1D Huey in action ready for download! biggrin.gif

Go to http://www.bwmod.de and look under the download section.

And don`t forget to drop them a few lines in their forum! wink.gif

Woooooohoooo that video rocks! I want more! The music rocks, too!

Is that a Leo is see in the background of the base at the beginning of the video?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ April 01 2002,13:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Brentk @ Jan. 08 2002,08:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hondas are better<span id='postcolor'>

Mitsubishi are best

Lancer Evolution VI<span id='postcolor'>

Yes! Mitsu are best. But I prefer Evo V. It's as fast as Evo VI, but has meaner looking aeroparts. Especially front bumper. I'll soon repaint mine from Scotia White (I get bored of old paint after 4 years) to deep, pearl black. Yummy biggrin.gif

AndyZ

'98 RS Evo V LHD

OFP Freak

Sako TRG 21 Freak tounge.gif

And again new screenshots:

uh1d.jpg

g36e_beta.jpg

I just read the post of one of the BW-Mod member that the mod should be available in ~5 months. smile.gif

To whoever is wondering, why the BW-Mod site isn't aviable:

Due to too much traffic the team had to shut down their site and their board. It will probably be online again on 06/01.