animalica

"Bundeswehr" Mod

Bridge, Leopard 2, H&K G3 (or is it a G41?)... I WANT IT!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ June 11 2002,17:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bridge, Leopard 2, H&K G3 (or is it a G41?)... I WANT IT!!<span id='postcolor'>

Actually it's a Leopard 1 A5.:p wink.gif

And I think the rifle is a G41, because the magazine doesn't look like a G3 (7.62mm) magazine, it rather seems to contain 5.56mm rounds.

exterials look sweet how bout the interials?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually it's a Leopard 1 A5.:p

And I think the rifle is a G41, because the magazine doesn't look like a G3 (7.62mm) magazine, it rather seems to contain 5.56mm rounds. <span id='postcolor'>

Oops. Well, i'm not a tank expert. biggrin.gif

I noticed that the magazine in the rifle its curved and too long to be the 20 round mag in the G3 (and i've never seen a G3 with a 30 round mag). I've also noticed that the image is called "g41.jpg" tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MaF @ June 11 2002,22:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">exterials look sweet how bout the interials?<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not member of the development team, just a fan that wants to help promoting the mod. So don't expect me to have too much insider knowledge.

From what I know, the interior of the vehicles will look as good as the exteriors, but there are no interior screenshots avaible, yet. This will change soon, tho.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ June 11 2002,23:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When are we going to get these addons, or will it be one mighty mod?<span id='postcolor'>

It will be one mod. And it will still take some time to complete it. Expect a demo version being released next month!

For more questions I advise you to rush the BW-Mod board.

Good screens wow.gif , good news (demo! )! biggrin.gif

Edit: Just discovered the bridge - seems to fit better than the cool but oversized bridge from the Resistance screenshots.

Also check out this screens of the big M.A.N. truck:

5togl_1.jpg

5togl_2.jpg

5togl_3.jpg

And a Mercedes Benz truck:

5totmil_1.jpg

5totmil_2.jpg

5totmil_3.jpg

M109

m109_1.jpg

T-55

t55.jpg

Hi Darkhawk!

I´m the Modeler and Skinner of the M.A.N. Truck (MAN 5to mil gl)

Of course we need internal Pics!

can´t have enough of them! biggrin.gif

If you have some please send them to wwhammer@gmx.de ! Thanks! smile.gif

Time for new ingame screenshots of the LKW 5to and the Leopard 1:

(I had to resize the images, thx to the forum mafia:"keep the images < 100 kb" wink.gif )

5totmil_01.jpg

5totmil_02.jpg

5totmil_03.jpg

leo1a5_01.jpg

leo1a5_02.jpg

A demo release is scheduled for 081600ZAUG02.

NurEinMensch was again faster than me... wow.gif

Those new screens are good, except the interior of the truck - a little bit too bright?

Yes it is not only too bright but even appears to be not completely textured.

I hope this will be fixed.

We will see it in the demo i guess. (081600ZAUG02)

The BW-Mod demo is now available for download! biggrin.gif

Go to http://www.bw-mod.de , choose your language and then you will find it in the download section (23,1 MB).

OFP-Resistance needed!

I`m just downloading, so I can`t tell anything about the mod.

Hi Everyone,

I realize this thread is ancient and so is the game 😋. But I have been on a bit of a nostaligia trip lately and have been playing some Cold War Assault. I remember the BW Mod back in the day. I had hoped to still find a good download link for the mod but no luck so far. Only have been able to piece together some .pdo files (mostly individual units - vehicles for example) but I don't have a complete mod. Does anyone still have the files or know of a good download link that works?

Thanks in advance!

From my best knowledge, "BWMod" was never released as a single "mod" or "pack". It was always individual addons released. As for download links, try any of the OFPR.info backups, you can also use Faguss' search tool.

• Thanks 1

I have a complete 'BWMod Mod Pack' here, but as krzychuzokecia says, it consists of several (33) single files. 

Here you go: BW Mod OFP

• Thanks 3