Sign in to follow this  
sander

RACS reskin and replacement

As the 'chocolate chips' camouflage uniform of the RACS does not provide much concealment on much of Sahrani I have made simple reskin of the default units using Ebud's sewing template with a different pattern.

rcir_racs.jpg

Available at Armaholic

Regards,

Sander

Looking really nice sander. Have been playing with them since you released them at armaholic. thumbs-up.gif

Sander, that's a fantastic camouflage pattern - would you please, please consider a long-sleeve version?

I know everyone says "RACS wear short sleeves" but short sleeves or rolled-up sleeves are such a big no-no where I'm from.

Just my 2c (and very humble request) great work on the cam pattern!

Cheers

Stew

Thank you for your kind comments. There are actually already three units with long sleeves included in the addon, they can be found under RCIR - RACS and are listed as Royal Commando Assault, Royal Commando Medic and Royal Commando Sniper. The camouflage pattern of the uniforms is derived from that used by the Algerian army, that of the body armour from a trials pattern of the British armed forces.

Regards,

Sander

Sorry mate, my bad - I thought you just made one soldier.

I'll check it out smile_o.gif

Cheers Sander

Stew

I like the new camo, it should work great on the new islands we have. thumbs-up.gif

GD Mast

banner1.jpg

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News (with pics) :

DOWNLOAD - RCIR - SLA Reskins & Replacement (v.1.01) - [15,7 MB 7z] from ArmedAssault.info

Required Addons :

Queens Gambit

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

And here is the BBCode if you want to add our Mirror to your release post :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">DOWNLOAD - RCIR - SLA Reskins & Replacement (v.1.01) - [15,7 MB 7z] from ArmedAssault.info