Sakakah FOB,COB,VCP and EMASSY

Template of FOB,COB,VCP and EMBASSY

FOB

arma2009-01-1419-29-21-53.jpg

Part of COB

arma2009-01-1419-37-46-17.jpg

Another part of COB

arma2009-01-1419-38-23-19.jpg

Addons needed = QG, Editor Update (v102) and ACE Mod as there are vehicles in the template

Just thought as every one else is releaseing them atm i thought i'd jump on the band waggon.  I made it about 4 months ago for members missions but thought you guys might want to use it so there you go injoy.  Also feel free to edit it and please leave feed back as to make it better [i knw the FOB might need large walls but i used small walls so to make better to defend it].

http://hosted.filefront.com/UniformKilo/

Cheers,

Unifrom|Kilo Jungle.

Wow you gotta be s#!^in' me! This is fantastic, thank you. I'm wanted to do something like this for the map for a mission I plan to make. A nice set of bases is what was holding me back from making it, I've been too lazy to make them.

I'll definitely give this a look. From the pics it looks very well done. Thanks again.

Also, you should submit this over in the OFPEC forums.

where do I put a .ace file?huh.gif?

In Addons?huh.gif

ace file is a compressed one, just like 7z, rar, zip, ...

You should be able to open it with winrar i guess.

Great to hear. Now I can play ArmA with much more enjoyment then before knowing it works there. wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Excuse my ignorance, but what is COB and VCP? never heard of it before. I know FOB is Forward Operating Base, but the others... would be glad if someone would englighten me.

Thank you

Excuse my ignorance, but what is COB and VCP? never heard of it before. I know FOB is Forward Operating Base, but the others... would be glad if someone would englighten me.

Thank you

Colocated Operating Base (COB): A host nation base containing US owned facilities. These facilities are used and/or maintained by host nation personnel as stipulated by contract.

VCP=Vehicle Control Point

Very crazy place.....

icon_rolleyes.gif

Thank you

Colocated Operating Base (COB): A host nation base containing US owned facilities. These facilities are used and/or maintained by host nation personnel as stipulated by contract.

VCP=Vehicle Control Point

Very crazy place.....

icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks bigstone. Learning is our everyday 'job' tounge2.gif