Sign in to follow this  
lockjaw-65-

Money values hidden

Hi all, this may sound stupid but does anybody know how to stop the cash you have earned from displaying everytime you make a kill etc. I know you need the cash to run the game but it just spoils the immersion for me when you kill an enemy and the writing comes up to say that you have just earned so much for killing a machine gunner for example. You can still earn the money but i just want it not to be displayed. It also lets you know that you have defenitly made that kill rather than you being a bit unsure and proceed with caution.

Agreed!

It's easy to change: Comment out or remove line 11 in Client/PVFunctions/AwardBounty.sqf, i.e., the line where it says

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Format[Localize "STRWFAWARDBOUNTY",_bounty,_name] Call GroupChatMessage;

Doomguy

Thanks Doomguy. Was hoping it would be easy, will try that out later today. btw love your map and will proberbly try it on that version. smile_o.gif

Just tried it and works a treat, many thanks. All i have done is remove that line without changing anything else. Is it ok to make public using (HCV) on end of title smile_o.gif

Wanna have it.

However it'll be nice to have "income/outcome log" in mission menu, where we can see everything that happened to our money:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[Details] <- click

+$20: killed an enemy twerp.

+$500: captured town of Tomato.

-$1000: ordered empty Midfielder (M2).

[Close]

Team submenu / Team status submenu should be nice place for it. Anybody keen on ArmA dialogs?

The only values that come up on screen now are the monies earned from supply trucks, I have no idea how to remove this! huh.gif