Sign in to follow this  
SyNcRoNiCzZ

Addons by Chris.87

Hello Ofp community ***biggrin_o.gif

I Publish Coming soon a few addon's

Among them are included:

- Single Euro notes (5 to 500 €).

- Passports (German passport, United Kingdom passport, United States passport).

- Radios (Funkgeräte).

Edited by SyNcRoNiCzZ

Very nice are you gonna make money stacks too?

Looks good! These kind of objects are a big part of immersion, we already have dollar stacks but finally some Euros!

The colors of the money seem to be a bit off though, as you can see from the picture Pulverizer posted. At least the 10 and 50 euro bills, the 10 euro should be pretty much red instead of orange, while the 50 euro should be about the shade you used for the 10 euro bill, that is, orange.

Stacks would be great too, maybe single stacks as well as un-uniformly piled stacks similar to that misc object addon with the dollar bills (can't remember whose it is right now, really)

Yes you are right. smile_o.gif

This is the original Texture I've used of 10 € and 50 €

2hxdgio2.jpg

xlfbcbu6.jpg

Mony Stacks ?, yes a good ideea ! Thank you. smile_o.gif  Back to work biggrin_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

So can I ask how these work in game. Can the objects, Ie passport and money be added as a addweapon in game or a addaction thing. Unit checks dead body takes cash. in other words can these be picked up or is it eye candy smile_o.gif

Cool idea, if the money can be picked up be cool fro a CTI adaption objects destryoed spawn cash lol, gotta pick it up to buy stuff.

You can use a script to simulate picking up the objects, otherwise a single bill would take as much space as a weapon's magazine, which isn't that nice.

I'm just thinking of use for RPG missions, say, if you're wanted by the police you're not allowed to enter airports/harbors unless you get a new passport forged somewhere.

No sory currently are only objects, I am about whether I have to make portable object. Let's see

This could come in handy.

How about making: a wallet; a mobile as a 'phone weapon'.

>I have to make portable object. Let's see

You would have to define it as a weapon or magazine.