Sign in to follow this  
CyDoN

One question that MANY fans care about.

sorry, but you really dont get it, ethne!

We already went away from ArmA.

And we were nice people, our server was always a nice place to have some fun and we always tried to keep the server clean of all the childish behaviour we mature players dont like.

Furthermore, we supported OFP with mods, missions, leagues and several servers.

We continued our support in ArmA from the beginning.

We have some very ambitious members who made a lot of quality missions and as i said already we had a well visited server mostly for PvP.

However, after 1 year of waiting for a patch which should solve the problem with the "robotic movements" in ArmA we moved on to other games, because nearly nobody was left of the old OFP members of my clan to were willing to continue to play with ArmA.

I think we were just 3 guys left and so we had to close our server and without a server we couldnt continue to test new missions.

We tried out other games like BF or CoD of course, but we played OFP for such a long time and therefor we really missed the good old OFP feeling in the other arcade games.

It was just such a big disappointment to see such a great game like ArmA with such terrible controls and movements of the infantry units.

ArmA is the only PC game i play from time to time.

At the beginning of ArmA i always said to everyone who was unhappy with the controls that it needs more time to get used to it. Sadly, i nearly was the only one who thought so and one day i realized that the controls are just not good.

However, long story short:

I loved OFP, i like ArmA, but i wanna adore ArmAII and the only thing which it needs are fluent movements and controls where you really have the control over your alter ego ingame.

BIS are going to release PvP missions within ArmAII thats a fact and it cant be a big problem to create this time missions without bugs, i think thats not too much to beg for! smile_o.gif

sorry, but you really dont get it, ethne!

We already went away from ArmA.

And we were nice people, our server was always a nice place to have some fun and we always tried to keep the server clean of all the childish behaviour we mature players dont like.

Furthermore, we supported OFP with mods, missions, leagues and several servers.

We continued our support in ArmA from the beginning.

We have some very ambitious members who made a lot of quality missions and as i said already we had a well visited server mostly for PvP.

However, after 1 year of waiting for a patch which should solve the problem with the "robotic movements" in ArmA we moved on to other games, because nearly nobody was left of the old OFP members of my clan to were willing to continue to play with ArmA.

I think we were just 3 guys left and so we had to close our server and without a server we couldnt continue to test new missions.

We tried out other games like BF or CoD of course, but we played OFP for such a long time and therefor we really missed the good old OFP feeling in the other arcade games.

It was just such a big disappointment to see such a great game like ArmA with such terrible controls and movements of the infantry units.

ArmA is the only PC game i play from time to time.

At the beginning of ArmA i always said to everyone who was unhappy with the controls that it needs more time to get used to it. Sadly, i nearly was the only one who thought so and one day i realized that the controls are just not good.

However, long story short:

I loved OFP, i like ArmA, but i wanna adore ArmAII and the only thing which it needs are fluent movements and controls where you really have the control over your alter ego ingame.

BIS are going to release PvP missions within ArmAII thats a fact and it cant be a big problem to create this time missions without bugs, i think thats not too much to beg for! smile_o.gif

Actually, it seems to be you who isnt "getting it"

At any rate, ArmA had a few PvP maps as well ... I dont have a problem with that.

As with ArmA, ArmA 2 will appeal to modders/coop players. The PvP crowd will play it for a week or two (until they get bored of the maps).

As I said before - OFP/ArmA/ArmA2 are as good as the third parties that design content. The good mod teams are almost exclusively CooP.

Eth

At any rate, ArmA had a few PvP maps as well ... I dont have a problem with that.

As with ArmA, ArmA 2 will appeal to modders/coop players. The PvP crowd will play it for a week or two (until they get bored of the maps).

As I said before - OFP/ArmA/ArmA2 are as good as the third parties that design content. The good mod teams are almost exclusively CooP.

Eth

Why should ArmA not appeal to PvP players?

I prefer PvP, but i also like COOP and other game modes.

You can be sure that there are COOP players too who are not really happy with the current robot style movements.

I really like your argument that the PvP crowd will be bored after one or two weeks because of the maps...lol

First a map is like an island and secondly there is a mission-editor and with that we can create as many missions as we want, so we will never get bored because of too less missions.

That was never a problem of OFP and not of ArmA and wont be the problem of ArmAII.

Why should the PvP community not profit from mods?

I remember to have played in a league with one big mod which got the most realistic gameplay i ever seen. I think it was called Wargames...not sure about the name.

It was one of the greatest PvP experience i ever had.

So please dont think that mods and addons are just for the COOP lovers. We all benefit from people who are willing to do something for free.

I have never seen a mod which is exclusively for COOP...

You can really believe me that everybody will profit from a well made ArmAII.

We all know that ArmA was rushed and was more a money-pig for BIS, so they were able to continue their work on Game2 which is ArmAII.

So i really dont see a reason why they should not improve the controls and gameplay of ArmA in ArmAII.

BIS wanna sell copies of ArmAII and the best way to do that is to have a well polished game and fluent movements and nice controls are the most important part thats the basics.

In OFP we loved the gameplay and not really the graphics.

We always said: Gameplay is more important than beautiful graphics.

Since ArmA it looks more like: Graphics > gameplay

And in my opinion is that not really the best way to do it...

Eth

Why should ArmA not appeal to PvP players?

I prefer PvP, but i also like COOP and other game modes.

You can be sure that there are COOP players too who are not really happy with the current robot style movements.

I really like your argument that the PvP crowd will be bored after one or two weeks because of the maps...lol

First a map is like an island and secondly there is a mission-editor and with that we can create as many missions as we want, so we will never get bored because of too less missions.

That was never a problem of OFP and not of ArmA and wont be the problem of ArmAII.

Why should the PvP community not profit from mods?

I remember to have played in a league with one big mod which got the most realistic gameplay i ever seen. I think it was called Wargames...not sure about the name.

It was one of the greatest PvP experience i ever had.

So please dont think that mods and addons are just for the COOP lovers. We all benefit from people who are willing to do something for free.

I have never seen a mod which is exclusively for COOP...

You can really believe me that everybody will profit from a well made ArmAII.

We all know that ArmA was rushed and was more a money-pig for BIS, so they were able to continue their work on Game2 which is ArmAII.

So i really dont see a reason why they should not improve the controls and gameplay of ArmA in ArmAII.

BIS wanna sell copies of ArmAII and the best way to do that is to have a well polished game and fluent movements and nice controls are the most important part thats the basics.

**FIXED**

In OFP I loved the gameplay and not really the graphics.

I always said: Gameplay is more important than beautiful graphics.

In my opinion, Since ArmA it looks more like: Graphics > gameplay

**FIXED**

And in my opinion is that not really the best way to do it...

Your argument is moot. I just checked the ArmA server browser again. Not ONE populated PvP game.

Your whole argument that the movement etc should be changed to suit your playstyle is part of the foundation of my disagreement with you.

The game is what it is. If you dont like it, go play one of the MANY PvP games out there that ARE geared to your style of play.

Im sick of games being changed to accomodate people because said people have to have everything their way.

Eth

PS : Robotic? Meaning guns dont just appear in front of you when you switch weapons etc?  rofl.gif

Your argument is moot. I just checked the ArmA server browser again. Not ONE populated PvP game.

Your whole argument that the movement etc should be changed to suit your playstyle is part of the foundation of my disagreement with you.

The game is what it is. If you dont like it, go play one of the MANY PvP games out there that ARE geared to your style of play.

Im sick of games being changed to accomodate people because said people have to have everything their way.

Eth

PS : Robotic? Meaning guns dont just appear in front of you when you switch weapons etc?  rofl.gif

It seems that you just dont wanna read what i write.

Its clear that there are nearly no PvP servers left in ArmA...believe me there are still some, you just havent seen them...I always see one or two if i look at the server browser screen.

I explained already why there is so less PvP in ArmA, so no need to go into details again.

It looks like that you dont see where I and others are coming from.

I played a lot OFP and was really happy to have a game where you can have fun with nearly every game-style you can think of.

PvP, COOP, SP, everything was fun to play in OFP.

Now in ArmA there is nearly only COOP left and the only reason for that are the clunky movements of the infantry units in my opinion.

Its really strange that some people seem to be happy about this progress.

OFP was great because of the big variety you were able to find there. (COOP, PvP, SP, campaign, mission-editor, mods, addons)

Now in ArmA there is just COOP. Thats in my opinion a sad thing. I like to play COOPs with the right people, but i also like to play a DM or every other game-mode.

It is really sad that ArmA compared to OFP missed the biggest profit of OFP. The freedom to play what you wanna play.

OFP was a really big playing field.

At one day you could have an intensive thrilling clan-war, at the next a chilling COOP and on another day just funny brainless public PvP.

In OFP you were able to have that all.

And that attracted a lot of people, therefor the high selling numbers.

Now a question to you:

Have you liked OFP and do you like ArmA now more because of the "great" improved controls of the infantry units?

I have written that before and will do it again:

Everybody will profit with more fluent movements and better controls.

There will be no harm at all to your loved COOP.

There will be just more people playing the game.

There will be also more COOP server then, so there is really no reason for you to defend the robitic-style movements and the uncontrollable controls.

BIS has changed the controls and movements in ArmA compared to OFP without a good reason.

Now i hope that they will solve the obvious problem of ArmA in ArmAII, because they wanna earn money with it.

And the numbers of sold ArmA copies are really nothing against the numbers sold of OFP!

As a PvP player, I say the "clunky" movement is completely overrated. PvP works really well in ArmA but people have just bashed it into their heads that it doesn't.

As a PvP player, I say the "clunky" movement is completely overrated. PvP works really well in ArmA but people have just bashed it into their heads that it doesn't.

So thats your argument for the nearly nonexistence of PvP in ArmA?

That people are just thinking the controls are clunky but in reality everything is good with the controls?

So you say that all the old-school OFP PvP players are wrong and that there was no reason for them to stop playing ArmA?

Please explain a bit more why the PvP numbers are so low in ArmA now.

Ethne, it is because you have a so high proud of your principles and or is it just blindness ??

You talk to people here like if they come from CoD4, BF2 shit, or whatever...

It's always the same with you guys, we have to repeat again and again cause you don't even take the time to read our contents, because you're only believe on what you think and you're always holding your position on pointless arguments which has been countered a numburous of times.

WE ARE ALL OFP PLAYERS HERE!

WE DON'T ENJOY PLAYING OTHER PVP GAMES! (not as we did with OFP)

OPEN YOUR EYES! OPEN YOUR EARS! HELLO ?! Is somebody there huh.gif Can you listen to us ?? Are you okay ??

We've maybe played OFP before you did, and contrary to you we have a more global view and balanced than you have. Because WE HAVE BEEN SHARING your point of view since the beginning, we started OFP because we were looking for a wargame simulator, we understand your felling not only because we've read it, but because we've felt the same things than you do actually.

But still we have a larger view than you have, cause you only remain on your COOP style point of view. A COOP style Frantic and me or whoever OFP Players I know do share with you, what you're saying we already know it. And we know it does not improve the future ArmAII situation if it would be exactly the same as ArmA. On the contrary the game would get down the ladder more and more.

You cannot stop saying us to go play BF2, like if it means something to us. Change your words, it's exhausting to listen to a robot who repeat himself without stopping.

WE DON'T like BF2.

And I should add that if it is to bring the same arguments we know about COOP style in this topic, then GO PLAY ArmA. WHy do you need ArmA II ?? I guess you even didn't think about it.

We have been thinking all the time about how OFP was so a great game, thanks to his wargame simulation engine support, and about how it has satisfated everyone. It is for THIS, for THIS that OFP was so Great!

So why do you think we want transform ArmAII to a "fast games" ?? You're so mistaken. Nobody here would that game to be transformed like this.

The ArmA evoluted on a strict way which killed the game. Don't say me Ethne that you love COOP Evolution, cause I know you don't like them if you're really a coop player.

ArmAII should or must go back to some of OFP features which made it a marvellous game, especially on the great balancement of its engine/movements".

The succes of OFP isn't old fashioned. It is still the new FASHION, whereas ArmA is totally unkown...ArmAII must follow that new era OFP created before!

Or the creation of OFP would have meant nothing...

This discussion goes in circles and Arma2 release is close (May the 4th?).  wink_o.gif

Imo first of all the game itself should run fine + perform well and than you can argue (or not) over missions that should be made by BIS or better by those people who are more involved in (pvp) scene. Hope the best for creating different and unique mission types/variants in Arma2! Lets see if BIS is making some good examples or templates...

What's wrong with warfare PvP? If you can get some good team together, then there's plenty of PvP action to be had. I recall several games where some teammates and I spent HOURS finding and eliminating player controlled squads in warfare games.

The beauty of ArmA is that it's incredibly easy to mod, so if someone really wants a "BF2" style sector control multiplayer mode, then it is easy enough to create one.

I gotta know... Why do I hear people dropping phrases like, "More like BF2 or COD4." What is this world coming to?! Isn't that the last thing anyone true ArmA/OFP fan should hope for?

What's wrong with warfare PvP?  If you can get some good team together, then there's plenty of PvP action to be had.  I recall several games where some teammates and I spent HOURS finding and eliminating player controlled squads in warfare games.  

The beauty of ArmA is that it's incredibly easy to mod, so if someone really wants a "BF2" style sector control multiplayer mode, then it is easy enough to create one.

I gotta know...  Why do I hear people dropping phrases like, "More like BF2 or COD4."  What is this world coming to?!  Isn't that the last thing anyone true ArmA/OFP fan should hope for?

Simply put, some people feel the game should be changed to suit them. I dont feel it should be changed to suit them.

As you very correctly stated, Good PvP is easy to create via the editor.

I object to having the game changed "out of the box" to suit these people and would prefer they played something else as opposed to changing ArmA 2.

Eth

Ethne, it is because you have a so high proud of your principles and or is it just blindness ??

It's always the same with you guys, we have to repeat again and again cause you don't even take the time to read our contents, because you're only believe on what you think and you're always holding your position on pointless arguments which has been countered a numburous of times.

WE ARE ALL OFP PLAYERS HERE!

WE DON'T ENJOY PLAYING OTHER PVP GAMES! (not as we did with OFP)

OPEN YOUR EYES! OPEN YOUR EARS! HELLO ?! Is somebody there huh.gif Can you listen to us ?? Are you okay ??

We've maybe played OFP before you did, and contrary to you we have a more global view and balanced than you have.

But still we have a larger view than you have, cause you only remain on your COOP style point of view. A COOP style Frantic and me or whoever OFP Players I know do share with you, what you're saying we already know it. And we know it does not improve the future ArmAII situation if it would be exactly the same as ArmA. On the contrary the game would get down the ladder more and more.

The ArmA evoluted on a strict way which killed the game. Don't say me Ethne that you love COOP Evolution, cause I know you don't like them if you're really a coop player.

ArmAII should or must go back to some of OFP features which made it a marvellous game, especially on the great balancement of its engine/movements".

The typical response of an "elitest" PvPer.

"I played before you etc, the game MUST be the way I want it etc".

This is exactly the kind of attitude I am talking about.

Eth

What's wrong with warfare PvP?  If you can get some good team together, then there's plenty of PvP action to be had.  I recall several games where some teammates and I spent HOURS finding and eliminating player controlled squads in warfare games.  

I gotta know...  Why do I hear people dropping phrases like, "More like BF2 or COD4."  What is this world coming to?!  Isn't that the last thing anyone true ArmA/OFP fan should hope for?

Simply put, some people feel the game should be changed to suit them. I dont feel it should be changed to suit them.

I object to having the game changed "out of the box" to suit these people and would prefer they played something else as opposed to changing ArmA 2.

Eth

I see your logic, however I also believe that a balance could be achieved in order to add some variety to the game.

However, it is true the coop and warfare scenarios are what make the ArmA/OFP series great, and the last thing BIS should do is cater to the Counter Strike/BF2/Call of Duty PvP oriented fanbase that wants, "Arcady," thrills. ArmAII originated from a military conflict simulator. Those looking for anything other than a simulation should look elsewhere.

Eth

I see your logic, however I also believe that a balance could be achieved in order to add some variety to the game.  

However, it is true the coop and warfare scenarios are what make the ArmA/OFP series great, and the last thing BIS should do is cater to the Counter Strike/BF2/Call of Duty PvP oriented fanbase that wants, "Arcady," thrills.  ArmAII originated from a military conflict simulator.  Those looking for anything other than a simulation should look elsewhere.

The balance is there, you just need people to make the mods.

Its a shame that there arent more people doing that for the PvP crowd but I still wouldn't be happy if BIS altered the game to cater to them.

Especially given that there are SO many decent PvP games out there.

Eth

Sorry but a game where a half-retarded guy can script his own custom cheat will NEVER grow any decent size public PvP comunity NO MATTER how good animations are. Period.

Now anyone of you PvP enthusiast please answer anything to the contrary.

Sorry but a game where a half-retarded guy can script his own custom cheat will NEVER grow any decent size public PvP comunity NO MATTER how good animations are. Period.

Cheats are in every game.

But you are right that it was very easy to cheat in OFP and i think there was no change in ArmA...

However, the cheats which destroyed the fun of gaming were mostly cheats which destroyed everything, like bomb rain or multiple object appearing.

Those kind of cheats just destroys a round and not the whole online gaming.

Cheats with which you get an advantage over the others are not hurting anyone only the person who uses it.

Speed-runner, aimbot user, teleporter, immortal, ESP, ect...

Some of those cheats were easy to detect and some of them were impossible to detect.

I know that since a long time and we still were able to have fun in public matches and clan-wars.

At the end of OFP league gaming, every league-mission had 3 spectator slots and in every match was one or more referees watching with a running Fraps.

So there are ways to have fun with PvP in a modable game.

Its clear that every player wanna have fun playing a game and the only thing which was really different between OFP and ArmA were the movements and controls of the infantry units in my opinion.

And i heard it so many times that old OFP players stopped playing ArmA just because of the movements of the model in game.

And at the end i came to the same resolution.

I think Q tried to mod the movements of ArmA back to OFP style and Celery made a mini mod for having the same aiming and shooting feeling of OFP in ArmA.

Furthermore, Celery and me created several missions and included a little script inside the mission to disable speed-runners and object-deleting...but all this effort was just too late, many, or i would even say the most, of the old OFP PvP players had already moved on to other games or went back to OFP.

Some of them are still playing OFP and just for the curiosity, some guys have created a working anti-cheat mod for OFP.

Now you think, this tool wont last long.

However, there are no new cheats in OFP because its too old and so their anti-cheat thing works fine. smile_o.gif

To some it up:

I never had a big problem with cheaters.

The controls and movements of the infantry units of ArmA are the reason why i stopped playing ArmA or play it just from time to time.

And the same goes to many other people out there who loves the idea behind OFP and ArmA but cant stand the clunky movements of the ArmA soldiers.

In my view was ArmA just a 1.5OFP with some new features of Game2. BIS used the OFP fans to test some stuff in ArmA which they are going to implement in ArmAII.

So ArmA was just so well made that the people could use it and nothing more.

Along the way, BIS was able to earn some money with it and so they were able to continue their work on Game2 = ArmAII.

Thats how i think about ArmA and i really dont believe that BIS wont improve the movements and controls of the infantry units in ArmAII.

Now you are maybe wondering why im still discussing here if im convinced about the fact that there will be better movements and controls in ArmAII.

Its just because of some people here who really think that the actual movements and controls are good and should stay like that and because of the nonexistence of PvP in ArmA and of course, because this thread goes about PvP and i really care a lot about PvP in ArmAII.

I even have a bad information for you ethne, here a little quote out of an old preview or interview:

Quote[/b] ]Animations (more fluid and realistic, hand signals, ability to reload while walking, climb over smaller obstacles)
sorry, but i dont know the source anymore...:rolleyes:

Animations more fluid means for me that the movements will be more fluent too and thats exactly what many people and i are waiting for! wink_o.gif

ArmAII PvP will be the best! smile_o.gif

ArmAII PvP will be the best!  smile_o.gif

I dont think it will be, I think it will be popular in the first few weeks, and then the game will be left to the modders who are more interested in developing mods and simming warfare scenarios etc.

Its not "bad news for me". I could care less about PvP and I play with a tight group and never on public servers.

You just dont get that ArmA 2 isn't about kill stats and how much better you are than other players.

It wasnt designed to be like that and it never will be.

More fluid movements are fine with me by the way. But then again, I never had a problem with them in the first place. Its majoritively the PvP community that dont like the controls because they cant run around "pwning" etc

Bad news for YOU really.

OFP 2 might have better PvP possibilities for you.

Regards,

Eth

Yup, thats another reason it will never take off.

Its such a ridiculous statement to say that "Cheating doesn't bother me".

Why bother playing then rofl.gif

ArmAII PvP will be the best!  smile_o.gif
I dont think it will be,I think it will be popular in the first few weeks, and then the game will be left to the modders who are more interested in developing mods and simming warfare scenarios etc.

?!?...of course are mods more interested in modding otherwise they wont be mods... tounge2.gif

And the mission-editor will help to have enough new missions to play with.

Its not "bad news for me". I could care less about PvP and I play with a tight group and never on public servers.

So why do you bother about PvP then,if you never leave your closed home server?

You just dont get that ArmA 2 isn't about kill stats and how much better you are than other players.

I never said that.

And i cant care less about such stats.

You dont get it that for some people playing against real humans makes more fun than just shooting AIs.

It wasnt designed to be like that and it never will be.

Who said that its directly designed for that?..nobody!

However,in OFP it was possible and lot of fun and why not in ArmAII?

More fluid movements are fine with me by the way. But then again+I never had a problem with them in the first place. Its majoritively the PvP community that dont like the controls because they cant run around "pwning" etc

lol...you really have a prob with PvP and "pwning"...

I never said anything about owning or other childish vocabulary.

Bad news for YOU really.

oO..?!?..where?!?

OFP 2 might have better PvP possibilities for you.

Till now it looks more like another arcade game and nothing more...

Sorry, but its obvious that you dont read what others write if they have a different opinion than your own.

Its sad, but you have just your fixed view about PvP and everyone who likes to play PvP is for you another headless chicken which wanna own the world.

Sorry again, but there are people out there who likes every aspect of OFP and are just unhappy with the current situation of ArmA and are just hoping that ArmAII will be a great game again with every gamemode and gamestyle available!

And thats what i wanna see in ArmAII: people who have fun playing COOPs and PvPs! wink_o.gif

PvP is not always about how much frags you get and stuff like that. PvP attack & defend style maps with objective and no respawn can be hell of a lot fun. Just like coop mission +10 times the thrill.

Quote[/b] ]The typical response of an "elitest" PvPer.

Eth

I don't think so. I outlined the fact you were talking to OFP players, not about the way of "elitest pvp" as you like to say, but to mean you're mistaken about us.

We come from the same game, but contrary to you we don't cry about our personnal complexe of "pvp players", we try to explain what was wrong with ArmA and what must be then improved for ArmAII.

You're always saying "I don't like PvP, I don't like pownzers", but if you play coop then it is not suppose to disturb you at all. So what's point ? At first it's not even an argument, and your statement is even out of credibility because the PvP cannot destroy the COOP game for the only reason that the kind of Pvp players you don't like would never play a COOP, and they couldn't be a reason of what's wrong with the game.

Do you understand ? Or do we need to explain it again and again ?

Explain yourself, give arguements. Or you can rather answer to our arguments for one time.

@Frantic

You are right that the animations are clunky as ... Any easter weapon... Furthermore..there are no hotkey shortcuts to drop mainweapon and pick pistol... And yet its not the main problem.

You still focus on players from Ofp...diehard fans of this game that most of us dont know and maybe will never... Because you agree when and where to play.... I think you cannot ask developers to puild the game for that gamers in mind as a matter of fact those communities are not that significant on the overall market. Anyone that have really played this game can tell you that the current scale of public servers id no way enough to run this game properly. As I said in some other posts Ive played plenty other games finishing top of the rank. IMHO wether they really hire a crack programmer to scrit the AI and Implement something like the "pilfius" addon and a state of the art anticheating...or the PvP will be born death.

As the policy record says this is out of course and the game will surely keep focusing on coop and overall being "opensource" for the community...anything to the contrary would highly surprise me.

Eth

Quote[/b] ]Its not "bad news for me". I could care less about PvP and I play with a tight group and never on public servers.

Pfeeew. We finally agree on something. biggrin_o.gif

Next!

Quote[/b] ]The typical response of an "elitest" PvPer.

Eth

I don't think so. I outlined the fact you were talking to OFP players, not about the way of "elitest pvp" as you like to say, but to mean you're mistaken about us.

We come from the same game, but contrary to you we don't cry about our personnal complexe of "pvp players", we try to explain what was wrong with ArmA and what must be then improved for ArmAII.

You're always saying "I don't like PvP, I don't like pownzers", but if you play coop then it is not suppose to disturb you at all. So what's point ? At first it's not even an argument, and your statement is even out of credibility because the PvP cannot destroy the COOP game for the only reason that the kind of Pvp players you don't like would never play a COOP, and they couldn't be a reason of what's wrong with the game.

Do you understand ? Or do we need to explain it again and again ?

Explain yourself, give arguements. Or you can rather answer to our arguments for one time.

Lol, Im not crying. Im just pointing out to you that unless someone steps up and does some modding for PvP scenarios, you arent going to get what YOU are crying about endlessly.

Ive enjoyed ArmA and Im going to enjoy ArmA 2.

You PvP whiners always feel the need to tell us how much more thrilling etc PvP is. That's subjective.

I find CooP far more "thrilling" and satisfying", that doesnt make me wrong.

Your opinion of what is wrong is not one that I share and I dont want the game changed to suit the likes of you. If you dont like it, go play something else and DEAL AVEC.

Eth

So the worst enemy of PvP game or gaming style of a given game is not the coop comunity... Its the power of a single cheater to screw the rest of 31 players wether they want a brainless shkirmish or not